What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@BelindaN - I know you are a Blueberry addict.

I'm shopping at Blueberry's 6-hr Flash Sale (50% off of almost everything from Noon-6:00 pm SLT).  I'm invisible and I set "Show Friends Only".  Vendors are still lagging a bit though - I might need until 6:00.

image.thumb.png.7d6a8b87797214367bfc83725db265a2.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@BelindaN - I know you are a Blueberry addict.

I'm shopping at Blueberry's 6-hr Flash Sale (50% off of almost everything from Noon-6:00 pm SLT).  I'm invisible and I set "Show Friends Only".  Vendors are still lagging a bit though - I might need until 6:00.

image.thumb.png.7d6a8b87797214367bfc83725db265a2.png

I so am.....but I don't think I can get in world before its over.....*sad face*...

But if I was..... I would binge on fatpacks..... :)

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well "I" stood around my building pad all day, but the TYPIST worked on the roof and ceilings for a new bigger than I almost ever make Victorian house.  No issues (always a blessing) and aside from a few adjustments it is coming along fine.  @Aquila Kytori would by happy as this is basically PLANES physics which came in very low. It is of course "my" style of planes physics LOL, but hey -- we learn slowly. 

So a good day and I am OFF.

Lani working hard on the beta grid *wink*.  Those odd wagon wheel things are shadows from some Victorian deco trim which will be uploaded separately.  Roof all one piece with what appears to be perfect physics. Downstairs all one piece also (not the windows and trim). Prim posts are for getting an idea of the porch railings.  A work in process obviously. 50 li so far. 

image.thumb.png.5006a26071da1b7d22a77a3fea392359.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling -- tired tonight
  • Like 5

Well I'd planned a shopping session, then I bumped into an old friend, 1zzy Crazy, who always looks amazing. She took me to United Colours….and obviously I did my usual out of control shopping………..  I met 1zzy "way back" at the Lelutka Store when I'd just got Simone, and she was looking to upgrade and the usual thing, wanted to keep her system avi look.

I guess you experienced shoppers will know all about United Colours, but I'm still on my voyage of discovery.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sounds Gravis Beach/108/215/1999

Next on my list is Voluptas Virtuals, which also looks very interesting, but I've taken a tea break to update you on my expedition!!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Meteor Star/176/46/2237

This is me & 1zzy at the Vanity Event where we met up first off this morning..………..so far a great (shopping) day!!!  And I treated Salty too!!

1zzy has an interesting flickr page, if you like her style! ;)

SL01.png

• Like 5

Today I went shopping, got high waisted jeans, eyes and new mesh feet for my system avi, I was doing great until I went home and got a reminder of why recently I rather wear my system avi 🙈

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.5454cfc38bfb26bc00814c435e97d663.png

Edited by Pauck
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Pauck said:

Today I went shopping, got high waisted jeans, eyes and new mesh feet for my system avi, I was doing great until I went home and got a reminder of why recently I rather wear my system avi 🙈

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.5454cfc38bfb26bc00814c435e97d663.png

That ^^^^is exactly how I feel when my face gets screwed up...………...I hate it!!!! 

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.