What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know what happened, but Blender has suddenly started to make sense!

After a number of aborted attempts to do little more than just import prim builds and turn them into mesh, I've suddenly managed to work out the Blender basics and start making a few things from scratch. They're only simple, but I'm pretty proud of my efforts, since usually I've thrown up my hands in disgust at the illogical Blender interface. Unexpectedly I'm especially enjoying playing with LOD models and working out the lowest LI and the best way to make them progressively simpler.

Here's my building alt looking pretty proud of herself with my attempts - in order of creation: from my very first champagne flute, through the water goblet, teacup set, side table and finally my latest wooden chest.MeshPic.thumb.png.89f7d177e401bb1f37c43e6b1cb4f76b.png

Now I'm only annoyed that my holidays are pretty much over and I'm not going to have the time to spend on making new things.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I was groping derrieres at Hippiestock...

1026664931_HippieStock9.thumb.jpg.b404eeb0daeb7fe3222b87ada7a1e1a8.jpg

That's 28 of us on the Pyramid of Peace. Thanks to all who climbed aboard for making this the ninth straight year we've filled it up, and to Hippie for making it all possible.

Given that you threatened anyone who didn't participate with severe bodily harm (I can still smell a whiff of sulphur), our "enthusiastic" involvement was more or less a foregone conclusion.

(*snorts* "Pyramid of Peace" indeed!)

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Given that you threatened anyone who didn't participate with severe bodily harm (I can still smell a whiff of sulphur), our "enthusiastic" involvement was more or less a foregone conclusion.

(*snorts* "Pyramid of Peace" indeed!)

Hey, I also offered free sex!

Pyramid of Piece?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:
15 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I also offered free sex!

How did I miss this?

Are you handing out vouchers?

You were already on the Pyramid when I made that offer to entice the late arrivals. The early bird gets the worm, not free sex.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2

On 1/12/2019 at 8:37 AM, Coby Foden said:

Exploring Heterocera continent. There are many very nice looking places. Like this one:
Italian Village of Ciampi http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bhima/53/150/38

Looks amazingly realistic. This is unedited raw snapshot with region's Windlight.

2019-01-12_Italian-village.thumb.jpg.ac4c7175611c159e5408f98f32d37111.jpg

So, last night I went to Ciampi, solely on the basis of your lovely shot here, and the SLURL you provided, to take some pics. And, as usual, I crashed while taking one.

I was tired, so when I logged back on, I logged in at home. A minute or two later, I got a really sweet IM from the owner of Ciampi, who had apparently been coming up to say hello when I crashed. He said that he hoped he hadn't scared me off. We had a lovely little chat for a few minutes. He's a sweetheart!

So, thanks Coby! I wouldn't have visited this little gem were it not for you!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, cykarushb said:

Just having a blast in Missouri.

IMG_3489.JPG

Yep that is MO for you, and the funny thing is that might be all gone in just a couple days. The weather here has its own mind and does what it wants when it wants. More so than other places it seems. Sunny one moment, snowing the next, back to sunny later that same day and clear.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.