What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

So .... have you slept yet?

:D

I have a fairly high metabolism so I have always been able to drink coffee late at night without it keeping me up - though these days I seldom ever drink any past noon.  Thus while this brand did an EXCELLENT job of waking me up, it did manage to wear off by bedtime.  :P

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I see something else in your view that might be worth checking out :ph34r:

I sent him a TP to come vote for me and he showed up naked. Good thing he didn't get kicked out, LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My partner just admitted,that she having sex with her male friend, who is partnered on his alt,and she  "explained" me that it s only sex without feelings. But at first they were just making pics for erotic SL magazine... Maybe it was mu mustake to say ok for it.She spent 4-5 days in a row with him.soo....i don  t know....i m confused

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Panteleeva said:

My partner just admitted,that she having sex with her male friend, who is partnered on his alt,and she  "explained" me that it s only sex without feelings. But at first they were just making pics for erotic SL magazine... Maybe it was mu mustake to say ok for it.She spent 4-5 days in a row with him.soo....i don  t know....i m confused

I'm sorry for that but SL relationships are like that in the majority. I always say, unless you REALLY KNOW the person even then you can never really know what they are doing. Sounds like she's just not that invested in a serious relationship as you are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I'm sorry for that but SL relationships are like that in the majority. I always say, unless you REALLY KNOW the person even then you can never really know what they are doing. Sounds like she's just not that invested in a serious relationship as you are.

Yes, yes, this. 'Tis why I don't do the deep relationship thing. But if you just stay close friends then a booty-call isn't out of the question when the mood strikes and no one ever has hard feelings after. ~cough, cough, wink, wink~

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Pulling my hair out trying to  figure out what to do with this head..

I don't know what it is but for some reason I am stuck..

hehehehe

Probably I'm going to have to sleep on it I guess.

43464869712_f97e2f4b5c_b.jpg

Hey, that is a really pretty head (hair, too). Is that 'tribal' mark removable, etc? (if not then it's an odd, but fascinating look to see a (appears to be) Native American face with eyeliner rockin' along LOL)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Hey, that is a really pretty head (hair, too). Is that 'tribal' mark removable, etc? (if not then it's an odd, but fascinating look to see a (appears to be) Native American face with eyeliner rockin' along LOL)

That's my tattoo I made..I've had that mark for as long as I can remember in sl..I've always had some kind of tribute to Lisa "left eye" Lopez  after she passed away..

I didn't have it at first until I learned how to make tattoos from photoshop for sl..Then made this one when I learned how to make appliers..

It's the only reason I learned to make appliers..It's the only applier I've ever made.

I feel naked without it..

She was a huge inspiration for me when I was growing up.

She was such a great poet..For me anyways.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

That's my tattoo I made..I've had that mark for as long as I can remember in sl..I've always had some kind of tribute to Lisa "left eye" Lopez  after she passed away.

I've been wearing my Anne Francis mole since shortly after I learned to build. From a distance, it just looks like a mole. Up close, you'll see it's a miniature, spinning replica of night-time Earth. My skin also contains moles in patterns to match the constellations of Orion, Ursa Major and The Seven Sisters. I posted a story about why I wear these (and my pocket watch) years ago. It's all about remembering.

Like you, if I ever learn to do an applier, it will be entirely so I can wear my constellations.

5b50e5f9128b3_MaddysMoles.jpg.14343bda831e811048542049e94a9832.jpg

ETA: Even my winking emoticon wears an Anne Francis mole.

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I've been wearing my Anne Francis mole since shortly after I learned to build. From a distance, it just looks like a mole. Up close, you'll see it's a miniature, spinning replica of night-time Earth. My skin also contains moles in patterns to match the constellations of Orion, Ursa Major and The Seven Sisters. I posted a story about why I wear these (and my pocket watch) years ago. It's all about remembering.

Like you, if I ever learn to do an applier, it will be entirely so I can wear my constellations.

5b50e5f9128b3_MaddysMoles.jpg.14343bda831e811048542049e94a9832.jpg

ETA: Even my winking emoticon wears an Anne Francis mole.

;-).

If I can remember where I learned them I'll post it up..I think it was just a video that showed how to do it..It wasn't that hard at all..really simple from what I remember..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.