What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Assisting 3 RL friends with I.T queries.
Finishing off 2 fresh Win10/64Pro installs on 2 new SSD's.
I'll get an M2 SSD for my personal comp next time. (soon). 
Waiting a little before beginning creation of new 3d meshes for RL. 

Edited by Maryanne Solo
Meshed it up.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the first day of my vacation, so I'm going to do things around the house that need to be done, think about maybe finding a new job, or just leaving and going back into the family businesses..

The new company just seems like they are glad to be out of union territory where they are union up north and taking advantage of that with our plant..

So that kind of has me thinking about a change..  So I'll be doing a lot of thinking and doing stuff around the house mostly..hehehehe

• Like 1

I did 0.01 percent of inventory organising but it is 100 prosent more than what I think I would do. 

Then whatched The Expens got bored. 

And now I go to sleep becouse I 'm soul crushingly lonely and I have xhit to do tomorrow. 

We just finished up with breakfast and the dishes and I'm gonna help my husband on the roof today..He's gonna do some repairs and I'm just gonna go around as see if there are any weak squishy spots by walking the roof and bouncing plus looking for anything else that might need fixing..

Then we are going to run water down our gutters to see how the water is coming out and see how it's coming out the pipes they ran away from the house..Just have to wait for the sun to come out and get finished before it starts to get really hot..

We might just jump in the creek right after if it takes longer than we thought..

hehehehe

I'm gonna try making Goulash today from Kent Rollins the Cowboy Cook..

I never made it before ,so we'll see how it goes.. I'm gonna try to go off his recipe..

He has some really good recipes and only found him a little while back.. I've made a couple things from his recipes and they really were good and the boy's loved what I made as well..

Here is what I'm trying today..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.