What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think you will get it, Maitimo. If you look at the Pet Peeves thread, Skell Dagger - who is a CSR for Catwa - has stated that Catwa will leave the head as a gift until everyone had the chance to get one.

So - time to get laughing and have some fun today!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Today I will be sitting here and crying. Yesterday I spent the entire day trying to teleport into Catwa.

I feel your pain. Been trying on and off for several hours to try to get into Catwa and Fameshed, and still no success. Gotta just keep trying I guess. 😵

5 hours ago, VaelFaye said:

I feel your pain. Been trying on and off for several hours to try to get into Catwa and Fameshed, and still no success. Gotta just keep trying I guess. 😵

I do not understand the appeal of a head that so many people will be wearing by appearances of not being able to get into the region.  It is not an overly beautiful head from what I see. No disrespect to catwa. But, .... meh..

• Like 3

8 hours ago, VaelFaye said:

In case you haven't managed to get in to Catwa yet the head isn't in either of the two store regions any more there was a display at the landing point it's now in a region called LV Designs 

Their latest group notice says the offer is valid until May 24th.  They have added 2 more regions in addition to LV Designs.

CATWA GIFT UNISEX HEAD Freya
[LIMITED OFFER 3rd to 24th MAY 2020]
The gift is is NO LONGER at CATWA mainstore
Activate any of the CATWA groups before going
Detach meshes so you can rez quicker
Please give chance to other by leaving the sim after getting the gift.
Gift locations:
1: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sensual Romance/173/187/538
2: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NoYourOtherLeft/200/107/2003
3: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LV Designs/10

• 3 weeks later...

Attended a class and learned how to build a wishing well which dispenses random well wishes :)

2029853291_20200526wishingwellclassatCathedral_002.thumb.jpg.250963239cdaa1b04547ca7ed9dc8c22.jpg

243503743_20200526wishingwellclassatCathedral_003.thumb.jpg.63d4ee495e0a93905894c1ac4ac0c8c4.jpg

I don't consider myself overly creative when it comes to building things, but I do enjoy attending classes where they provide materials and walk you through the building process for the item.  Making that roof out of a cylinder shaped prim was the coolest thing to learn!  I think it's worthwhile for everyone to take at least a basic building class or two, for no other reason than to have some familiarity with the build/edit menu and how to resize or retexture or link or unlink modifiable items or how to build simple things like a wall partition or a rock wall, etc. 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Me, my mum and my brother Tyler went sailing in Bellisseria on our Loonetta yacht. We travelled South down the continent to visit a friend at another house boat (some 100 sims down), spent some time there and then traveled back. 

Sailing with Mum

Mom didn't have a life jacket so she wore a demo one lol 

7bc6c13e96c075f2691aad6ddc55c5c8.jpg

• Like 5

PSA: CAPITALISM CANNOT BE REFORMED!

(Unless, maybe, we ask it very nicely?)

Me working from home (in SL) this afternoon for a bit. This sim hasn't had a major makeover since, oh, 2011? Maybe the heroic struggle against globalism, racism, homophobia, misogyny, and Neoliberalism would go better if I meshed the place up a bit?

I may, anyway, add a BLM kiosk. I'll have to ask the Seven Brave Tractor Drivers.

Capitalism-Cannot-Be-Reformed-Blank.thumb.jpg.3222901fa33789e50d71debff1307fb0.jpg

• Like 3

Refused to "sit in" on a RL class today.
High School kids are allowed back to high school now.
At the campus I work at they, (high school kids), do lengthy work experience courses.
This one class has been banned for three weeks before for "highly objectionable/violent threat" behaviour. (not to me).

I can support my student electronically/remotely so that's ok.
But no. Not accepting the Covid-19 threat. (probably never will again actually).
Sack me. 😝 😥

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.