What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I am making a cover photo for my forum profile. It's only recently occurred to me that we can do this. Also, is there yet any point in filling out the forum profile personal information field? As far as I know, no one can look at it.

Prim_Herder_001.thumb.jpg.2a1608aaf172371fc2feee5336b48167.jpg

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
because of errant electrons.
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Today I am making a cover photo for my forum profile. It's only recently occurred to me that we can do this. Also, is there yet any point in filling out the forum profile personal information field? As far as I know, no one can look at it.

Prim_Herder_001.thumb.jpg.2a1608aaf172371fc2feee5336b48167.jpg

Love the pic.

And yeah, skip the profile - you are correct in that only you can see it (at least as far as I've ever been able to figure out).  Which does lead one to wonder why it is even there.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Well, today I went to the Breakfast Club at @Ajay McDowwll's house, and met several of her cute Kittycats.

An hour later, I was at the Kittycat store and now I have two of my own.

49479377682_79a41e4011_b.jpg

Beth and Anduin.

I have a question though, for anyone who knows about Kittycats.  One of them keeps sinking through the floor of my houseboat and ends up stuck on the sea-bed, I have to keep sending her back home. It only happens to the one kitten, not the other. But I cannot see any difference in their settings. Is there something I can do to stop this from happening? I'm worried about losing her.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

I have a question though, for anyone who knows about Kittycats.  One of them keeps sinking through the floor of my houseboat and ends up stuck on the sea-bed, I have to keep sending her back home. It only happens to the one kitten, not the other. But I cannot see any difference in their settings. Is there something I can do to stop this from happening? I'm worried about losing her.

I find that reducing the "set range" to somewhere between 3-5 meters help in preventing the cats from walking through walls and into the water.  I had a fright when one cat fell out of the skybox one day because the wandering range was set to the whole parcel.

Just now, Gregorian Chant said:

I find that reducing the "set range" to somewhere between 3-5 meters help in preventing the cats from walking through walls and into the water.  I had a fright when one cat fell out of the skybox one day because the wandering range was set to the whole parcel.

Their range is still set to 5m which is the default. They are not going out the walls, the kitten that's doing this is literally sinking through the floor, she gets lower and lower with each step until she pops through and drops to ground level (which is underwater). This is happening right in the middle of her wander range, not at the edges of it. I caught the other kitten do it once, and only once, but the first one does it all the time.

12 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Their range is still set to 5m which is the default. They are not going out the walls, the kitten that's doing this is literally sinking through the floor, she gets lower and lower with each step until she pops through and drops to ground level (which is underwater). This is happening right in the middle of her wander range, not at the edges of it. I caught the other kitten do it once, and only once, but the first one does it all the time.

You can try sticking a transparent prim or rug on the floor as suggested in this thread: https://kittycats.ws/forum/archive/index.php/thread-22948.html

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

That's the best idea I had as well :)  Also, let me know if you want more cats LOL -- I have bucketloads of boxed-up kittens in the Cattery.  I'd be happy to send one your way!

Thanks @Ajay McDowwll, I might accept that offer at a later stage, going to see how I get on with these two first. Maybe we could do kitten-swaps?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.