What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shoveling the snow off my back deck.  It drifted really bad on the far end, so there is a 15' x 15' area where it is 18-24" deep.  Unfortunately, we are not due to get much sun or warmth the next few days (so slim chance of any melting) and my husband has to be able to get to the far side on Friday to cook a turkey on the smoker.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

17 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Exploring Trump Lane - or so I will forever think of it. AKA: The Crookedest street in all of SL. :P

original_5de40be9289dd2250e93b7a7.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE356/95/225/47

There are a couple of these in Heterocera also that are even more "crooked" than this. Fun to see it in Bellisseria also. Though I would called them "Government Lane" because Trump is no more crooked than the rest of them. LOL

• Like 1

On 6/17/2017 at 10:31 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

She's more curious than her brother, who ran off long before I got that close. I spent a few minutes talking to her before she got bored and walked away. I'll be carrying an apple with me on future walks to the beach.

You are not supposed to feed wild animals you will be teaching her to trust humans and that will get her killed.

I took a shot at the new Linden houses & had no problem at all. All types are available - houseboat, camper, traditional, Victorian. I got a Victorian house for one of my alts. Today I read in a thread that the new portion of Bellisseria is to the south of the original, so I checked. The house is 24 regions north of waterfront mainland I have to dock a wee steamboat. Belliseria now goes all the way down to the continent that 's below it. Any new expansion has to be to the east or west. The steamboat now has much more water nearby than before, so that's good.

I just checked ... you can still get any of types of Bellisserian houses.

House (has a single chair in it & that's all there will be until after the holidays)

1793753609_Melhouse.thumb.jpg.68e8084f5d5f6c3d0da648cc3f552f7b.jpg

2K (32x64) parcel with steamboat. The boat is 42 meters long, so one of the Linden houseboats wouldn't work to dock it. Another alt has that parcel.

733569501_Steamboatatdock.thumb.jpg.7a47a676d26894c74c38ae03cb75c8e2.jpg

• Like 6

Eating too many Lindt bonbons(RL), writing in my 2020 editorial calendar(and making post-it notes for my SL calendar), reading tarot cards (RL&SL). Trying to decide if I want to get a new Linden Home this weekend if so, which kind? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.