What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Unfortunately, this particular racing league is a bit lower budget, and I don't think they can afford trophies   :D 

Ill go threaten to cut their heads off if they don't get trophies

11.26queen_005.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I went to check today would I really need a mesh head or not? o.O

(After demoing lots of different heads from different designers Coby Foden puts her money back in her purse and will use the 5000 L$ for nice clothes instead.) :PxD

2017-11-28_bento_vs_system-head.jpg

Your face is perfect just the way it is.

• Like 2

Went sightseeing out at Tableau today.   Out of curiousity, I bought a Ceremony Costume -- it was only 5 lindens - and as I half-expected, I couldn't wear all of it on a mesh body, but I was able to wear the face paint tattoo and the ribbon.

24833776908_aba6f64ea5_h.thumb.jpg.08192f5fc21d666b4fec27eee900d6ea.jpg

Can't pass up a chance to play some drums:

38674407792_0731014acd_h.thumb.jpg.e387363be5298b74588cd3eeb19f32a4.jpg

Out in the desert, and not a single store selling water...  I did do some window shopping and bought a couple little things.  There are some quirky things in some of the stores out there.

37991818924_74b1ff0236_h.thumb.jpg.545ae6baaa6498b4a2a3b78d9a544f9d.jpg

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

Out of curiousity, I bought a Ceremony Costume -- it was only 5 lindens 

24833776908_aba6f64ea5_h.thumb.jpg.08192f5fc21d666b4fec27eee900d6ea.jpg

I'm terribly disappointed Moira. I expected the costume would make you look at least a little like the picture in the advert. I imagined you bobbing about like those advertising tube people in auto dealership parking lots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm terribly disappointed Moira. I expected the costume would make you look at least a little like the picture in the advert. I imagined you bobbing about like those advertising tube people in auto dealership parking lots.

I think the advert may be false misleading, though the advert itself does lend itself to some type of tube look, so I can see where you got that idea. :)

When I have a chance to switch over to my classic body, I am going to try it out to see what it turns out to be, because like I said, I was curious...  

• Like 2

Oh, gracious. I'm trying to dust the rust off and oil the knobs back into this pileup photoshopping thing. I love taking candid shots, and because of that, I've gotten away from photoshopping green-screen photos for a couple of years, thus beginning the loss of memory on little details and such. Thankfully, Flickr is full of folks who post their green screen shots for potential free edited portraits of themselves, so I've been snatching those up throughout the last couple of days. 

I JUST finished this one (after scrapping my first attempt) and I still see plenty of errors on it that I didn't catch or forgot to fix, but I'm getting back into it, slowly but surely (lol).
 Additionally, if you have a green screen photo, lying around gather dust, or if you would like to have one and just aren't comfortable taking photos - I could use the editing practice. :P Let me know. 

38702095032_1f64bd628d_k.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AmandaKeen said:

*sigh* Cutting my SL-time short tonight because someone decided 3rd Shift at my RL work needs to have MEETINGS...

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'll watch an episode of Voyager tonight while thinking of you both. *holds her fingers up in a "Hunger Games" type gesture*

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.