What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ack sorry I'm just now seeing this. It was Caderu which ended yesterday I think :( Get a hud that lets you talk to different characters and do tasks for them, they give you a voucher when complete. With so many vouchers you can get a map that lets you go and get another hud to pick up keys for the various participating stores and can then collect the prizes they have at their booths. It was like a hunt but more involved then just tracking down a prim.

That sounds like it was pretty neat.  

• Like 3

It's an unusual un-sunny day in my world today, so I'm enjoying some time at home (and enjoying some new artwork I just picked up at one of @Talligurl's galleries) :)

35479831694_e5aa134be7_h.thumb.jpg.bc2389728f77b957817c42fe7cee9e46.jpg

I was really happy about how well the colors in the painting fit with the colors I was already using in my den. 

36273610476_af13854fb7_h.thumb.jpg.f083eeed9df02f981eddcf29c15fdf2a.jpg

Felt inspired to try a little painting myself :)   The easel setup was one of my early purchases in SL, but one that I haven't had out in my house for quite awhile.  I like it because it lets me feel like I am an artist, even though I am far from that in RL. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ack sorry I'm just now seeing this. It was Caderu which ended yesterday I think :( Get a hud that lets you talk to different characters and do tasks for them, they give you a voucher when complete. With so many vouchers you can get a map that lets you go and get another hud to pick up keys for the various participating stores and can then collect the prizes they have at their booths. It was like a hunt but more involved then just tracking down a prim.

That sounds like it was a lot of fun!  I get easily frustrated trying to find the hidden hunt gifts, so I haven't done very many hunts, but something like this event I think I would really enjoy.

• Like 3

On 8/1/2017 at 4:01 AM, Aislin Ceawlin said:

LOL! I fell for that once when I was fairly distracted. I thought it was hysterical! I PM'd the guy whose profile contained it, we laughed, and ended up chatting, and we're still friends today! 

I was a bit too embarrassed to PM the person (it was a pretty girl). But it was ok. 

21 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

It's an unusual un-sunny day in my world today, so I'm enjoying some time at home (and enjoying some new artwork I just picked up at one of @Talligurl's galleries) :)

35479831694_e5aa134be7_h.thumb.jpg.bc2389728f77b957817c42fe7cee9e46.jpg

I was really happy about how well the colors in the painting fit with the colors I was already using in my den. 

36273610476_af13854fb7_h.thumb.jpg.f083eeed9df02f981eddcf29c15fdf2a.jpg

Felt inspired to try a little painting myself :)   The easel setup was one of my early purchases in SL, but one that I haven't had out in my house for quite awhile.  I like it because it lets me feel like I am an artist, even though I am far from that in RL. 

Wow I just love your house!! So cozy and comfortable! 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.