What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Way back when I was a noob, I was friends with this guy. I don't even remember his name now, but one day me sent me an IM, and told me he had this friend who was new and needed someone to hang with and could I come by to meet him. He and the friend were at Old Lar's where he worked as a bartender and I figured why not? and went. I met Fluffy that day, a very unusual SL resident, and that began my oldest SL friendship. Before long I began to get the feeling that he wanted to be more than just one of my SL friends, but I resisted. Eventually I met a guy I was willing to consider as a boyfriend, Fluffy stood by and watched, and then he partnered with someone else, because I was now unavailable. My relationship crashed and burned but his did great, He tried more then once to talk me into letting him cheat on his SL wife with me, I would have nothing of it. Eventually the two of them left SL, she left first, but after a while when I still considered him married to my best friend, because i had hit it off very well with her to, he also left. Months later he came back, only to find me in another relationship, and again he left. He showed up again, two days after my marriage, and this time stuck around a few weeks, he was going to be my SL brother. Eventually though he stopped coming back. So today, I decided to IM him. Pretty soon after that he responds, he must get notifications on his phone still. The later on we met up. I think it is time for me to let the relationship I should have let happen way back then happen. 

original_596d07e5d774f8730c000001.png

I hope it works out well for you.  

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I do not know either, but I do know that you can get banned from some sims for having weapons, even weapons that are just decorations, so if you go around with a sword or something, you might gt banned for that. I have this adorable little gun that is stuck in a garter, but i rairly wear it because so many of the sims i visit have warnings not to have a weapon.

As for what I am doing, I put on my wedding dress, without all the extras that make it a wedding dress, and went to a formal party

7.17_003.png

Ok, then I won't wear the sword. I didn't put the sword on because I found other accessories that fit better with my outfit. Also, I was thinking of finding better swords, but I didn't know that many places ban weapons. I didn't wear weapons to random places because I have no purpose to wear them. Now that I know that almost every place ban weapons, I won't buy a sword or find any free weapons.

Edited by EmperorNapoleonBonaparte
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

I won't buy a sword or find any free weapons.

Oh don't stop collecting them, just be sure to check the rules before you take them anyplace. I have lots of weapons I just am careful where i take them.

Interestingly enough, Texas has had a law for a very long time that any knife with a blade longer than 5 1/2" was an illegal knife.  It was recently changed from being an "illegal knife" to being "location-restricted knife."  For one thing, my kitchen knives are no longer illegal.  However, I can also carry a spear now.  Just not to church (and a long list of other places)  

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Way back when I was a noob, I was friends with this guy. I don't even remember his name now, but one day me sent me an IM, and told me he had this friend who was new and needed someone to hang with and could I come by to meet him. He and the friend were at Old Lar's where he worked as a bartender and I figured why not? and went. I met Fluffy that day, a very unusual SL resident, and that began my oldest SL friendship. Before long I began to get the feeling that he wanted to be more than just one of my SL friends, but I resisted. Eventually I met a guy I was willing to consider as a boyfriend, Fluffy stood by and watched, and then he partnered with someone else, because I was now unavailable. My relationship crashed and burned but his did great, He tried more then once to talk me into letting him cheat on his SL wife with me, I would have nothing of it. Eventually the two of them left SL, she left first, but after a while when I still considered him married to my best friend, because i had hit it off very well with her to, he also left. Months later he came back, only to find me in another relationship, and again he left. He showed up again, two days after my marriage, and this time stuck around a few weeks, he was going to be my SL brother. Eventually though he stopped coming back. So today, I decided to IM him. Pretty soon after that he responds, he must get notifications on his phone still. The later on we met up. I think it is time for me to let the relationship I should have let happen way back then happen. 

original_596d07e5d774f8730c000001.png

I wish you the unexpected adventure, full of fun and new things. 

• Like 4

Today was a building day. I (amazingly) made a bed (well two styles) and a vanity set for a gacha in September.  And the typist got a bunch of things done in the garden  -- so a good day.  This is part of the Darkstone set which is venturing over into the roleplay arena. I posted a picture of the "manor" awhile back. 

beds.thumb.jpg.35e653f806922c1b8b52d5d2a99eac76.jpg

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

It's the Nadira Set from Zaara! And a few other things, lol. The fans are handcrafted by yours truly. I mean, how else am I supposed to survive this blasted heatwave. ;_;

Thank you!  Have to do some product pics tomorrow for a tai chi, meditation set up.  I have been looking for the right outfit for it :D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.