C0zie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay.... I don't know why I keep doing this...

I make these post wanting friends....then grad school pulls me back in and I get busy then back a couple of months and my friends list is empty D: D: D:!!

This time I'm going to be committed on making friends dammit!!

*Cough* *Clears throat*

Hello, My name is Zoey

I live in San Francisco

I am 26 years old

I'm bisexual

I am a 3D Animator and Designer

I like long walks on the beach......errr...... (No I don't) I actually like to read Mangas, Cosplay, Paint, Draw, play with my cat Mika, watch anime and korean dramas, Listen to kpop :)

I like to put my Mcdonald's fries in my Ice cream

I sleep with a night light on because my family forgot their was a 4 year old still up watching Chucky

I bite my nails because I have major  bad social anxiety and ADD

I am a goofy mother *****er and a major pervert ( I like to watch yaoi) eh eh eh.......

I am a hard core gamer... Battlefield Overwatch Heros of the Storm Call of Duty Diablo it goes on

I kickbox in real life so DON'T ***** ME ALRIGHT I'M TONY MONTANA---No I'm Just kidding

Find me in Secondlife ...if you can >___>!!!!

Pic of my Avi

5936483288ce7_Snapshot_MuddysMusicCafePGMuddys(4912922)-Mode.png.d21888e3a8e99187d06da3f34ef09fda.png

Edited by C0zie
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, C0zie said:

I like long walks on the beach......errr...... (No I don't)

I am a goofy mother *****er and a major pervert ( I like to watch yaoi) eh eh eh.......

I kickbox in real life so DON'T ***** ME ALRIGHT I'M TONY MONTANA-

You're funny!

play with my cat Mika

I have a cat named Nika. Actually her real name is Kanika, but I call her Nika. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, MIstahMoose said:

I'm a 3D artist :o,

Interesting, I would love to see that. I make virtual paintings and have thought about breaking loose from two dimensions but so far haven't done much with that idea.

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Interesting, I would love to see that. I make virtual paintings and have thought about breaking loose from two dimensions but so far haven't done much with that idea.

Just IM me inworld and Id be happy to share my work or help you get started :) Its a long and hard road to master, but fun from the beginning!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 5:18 AM, Alexarosey said:

Find me if you want :) I'm pan so I'm lgbtq ?️‍? friendly and I love to make people laugh 

I will find and I will kill you....*Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma...turns into Jason*   I'm jk I been playin Friday the 13th alot >.<

On 6/13/2017 at 3:58 PM, MIstahMoose said:

I'm a 3D artist :o, So if you ever want an art friend :) Currently getting over an arm injury so can't doodle w/ ya but would love to see some of your work!

opposite 2.jpg

On 6/13/2017 at 3:58 PM, MIstahMoose said:

I'm a 3D artist :o, So if you ever want an art friend :) Currently getting over an arm injury so can't doodle w/ ya but would love to see some of your work!

852abf_68a9103e8a004334a2e5ea5040ac7ad6.webp

This is probably my favorite thing I created as a Graphic Designer xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I am lovin' the Lion King Edit!

Secondly, hello!. I live in Reston VA. I'm 28 (IRL). I'm a Pansexual (IRL). I'm a Game Designer and Developer (BS from FSO) so yes I am a gamer girl. I like to read Mangas/Comics, Game Dev, Cook/Bake, Watch Anime/Cartoons and LOVE Korean Drama (*I thought I was the only one*). Music wise, I like Rock/J-Rock, Pop/K-Pop, and anything with a good beat. I totally know the deliciousness of putting fries in ice cream (I put my Wendy's fries in my chocolate Frosty)....hehe, Yaoi Fan Girl FTW! 

Unlike you, I don't have a kitten, I have a 5-year-old chi-weenie who is my fur-child and he is brindled. XP 

However, I was wondering if you wanted to be friends! 

I do RP as an SL teenager though:-P 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.