Your style ♥ :D

Kasumi Ravenheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 hours ago, Sagadin said:

That's one of the great things about SL -- you can wear heels ANYWHERE!

Today I fell through some sort of hole in the walkway I was walking on, fell down onto an embankment of some sort slid probably hundreds of feet to a stop. all while wearing insanely tall platform heels, and didn't even twist my ankle.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Today I fell through some sort of hole in the walkway I was walking on, fell down onto an embankment of some sort slid probably hundreds of feet to a stop. all while wearing insanely tall platform heels, and didn't even twist my ankle.

You must do roller derby, or ice skating. I'll just call you "Iron Ankles" from now on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

You must do roller derby, or ice skating. I'll just call you "Iron Ankles" from now on.

The truth is I doubt I could even stand up in those shoes in RL.

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

It's one of our great ironies. We pay money for feet torture. I actually avoid heels for the most part. Special occasions sometimes will warrant a few hours of metatarsal compression therapy.

Even then, I don't wear anything over a couple of inches these days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

It's one of our great ironies. We pay money for feet torture. I actually avoid heels for the most part. Special occasions sometimes will warrant a few hours of metatarsal compression therapy.

This is one of the wonderful things about SL, heels do not torture our feet, this actually is even better than the fact they don't sink into the sand.

• Like 1

Just now, Talligurl said:

This is one of the wonderful things about SL, heels do not torture our feet, this actually is even better than the fact they don't sink into the sand.

Sadly, sometimes mine sink into my hardwood floor. As a side note, I'm on the lookout for some nice canvas sneakers for my Maitreya feet.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.