Sign in to follow this  
Dhuanolil

Looking For: IC Apprentice in Medieval/Fantasy Setting

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After reading this, if you are interested or have any questions, please contact me (Dhuanolil) in-world.

I'm a paragraph-roleplayer (not someone who takes 15+ minutes to make a post, however). I am hoping to find someone who is interested in roleplaying my sorcerer's apprentice in the sim Conquest of Elysium.

I'm unconcerned over the race, gender, alignment, or age (a child is fine, though I'd rather it not be under ten years of age - and my character will not act as a parent) of your character. It'd just have to stick to the sim's guidelines, which you can find by clicking the link. I'm up for having more than one apprentice, too, if you choose to bring a friend or partner along.

With that said, my character hails from a rather seedy, underground area ruled by unsavory types. He himself is a Drow of NE alignment. So if you choose to play a good-aligned or light (angel or light elf, etc.) character, a good story will need to be thought out for how s/he wound up in such a dangerous place.

Now, time for the disclaimer:

• Ain't no sex / cuddling happening. My sorcerer would shank ya for trying.
  • Ain't no coddling happening. My sorcerer's a NE Drow, sweetness is an alien concept to him.
  • Ain't no abuse happening. Sternness when necessary, sure, but he won't beat up your character.

Here is a summary of how my character (Naukhel) and his apprentice wound up in Elysium:

Situated on an island, Atropa was a dangerous underground civilization full of wicked beings ranging from powerful entities to mere scoundrels. Naukhel was a lowly wizard for one of the Drow Houses that were situated near Atropa's entrance to the surface world. He had several apprentices, though one or two or preferred over the others. One of the schools of magic he knew was Divination, and during a demonstration of one of its spells he received foresight of oncoming destruction. Following the end of the vision, he swiftly packed as much as he could carry and he instructed his favored apprentice to do similarly. The two left immediately, sneaking away from the Drow House and slipping out of Atropa during the night. They stole a rowboat and traveled to the mainland, where they hid in a random cave in the forest. Two days later, Atropa met its sudden and violent end when Elysium's dragons flew to the island and collapsed the underground civilization. Thus Naukhel and his apprentice became refugees in a strange land.

Edited by Dhuanolil

There are several sims right now boasting some amazing mage schools and magic users.

Look through Fantasy and if that does not work.

Kingdom of Eelry, Conquest of Elysium, Revenland, The Land of Tarinfell, Novus Ascending, Ruins of Xenark, Mhirdrun...The list goes on. But those are the ones I would suggest looking for. And really just ask around. I know some mages that are amazing but do take 15-20 to write a post and that can be tiresome. Ask around to those sims who their head Mage is or someone looking for an apprentice. Sometimes the leg work is all you need to do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.