How long does it take to wait for your account to be reactivated?

Kaylalaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Sooo... I basically forgot about SL for months, but when I went to go back on, it couldn't log me in. Got a new account, searched myself, as well as my friends, and they basically don't exist anymore /: I really want my old account back, just to see if they're still on my friends list, bla bla bla... and it would take an ETERNITY to get back everything I had on my other account-- so how long does it take for that ticket thingy? How much longer should I have to wait before I can figure out whether or not my friend died?? (Oh yeah, he kinda had all these medical problems, so he only had so much time left to live... I really wanna see if he's ok //:)

2 answers to this question

Tickets are actually dealt with pretty fast lately now that they have cleared the huge backlog that they had.

You could call LL and see if that gets you anymore info, if you're not near SF you could use Skype to call and its not so expensive  (415) 243-9000 or you could try calling the free billing number, but they may just say its not their job lol

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

Did you read my response to your similar post from yesterday? Was your original account from the Teen Grid? if so that may be the reason you were unable to log in with it, also the reason why you cannot find any of your old friends. Teen Grid was closed a few months ago. Any accounts from people who are younger than 16 have been put on hold until the person turns 16. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4731 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.