Dialog menu for chat commands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, recently I bought some attachements that only react to chat commands like /1? , /1text , /1reset and so on. So, to no longer just enter those commands, I would have liked to create a dialog menu where I can choose the individual objects and then click on a button that executes the command.

I have little experience in LSL, so some (better: a lot of) assistance is required.

hope you can help me

If you're interested in writing your own script, I suggest working through the tutorial at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Dialog_Menus  , which is really quite good and reasonably elementary.  You'll also want to study examples in the LSL wiki entry for llDialog.  As you write your script, you'll probably have many questions.  You'll be able to answer many of them yourself by studying other tutorials.  If you get stuck at specific points, though, you may come back here to post your work and ask how to solve the problems. We won't write a script for you, but scripters here will usually be glad to help you over the tough spots.  If you're not interested in writing your own script, your best option is to post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract the attention of a hungry scripter.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.