On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:38 PM, Talligurl said:

Whenever I hear "mature older woman" I am reminded of this woman I met a while back. My new boyfriend at the time was into bloodlines and he took me to a sim to introduce him to some of his fellow bloodline players. He introduced me to this woman as his "sister" and we started to talk, and were getting along great as she told me all about her grandchildren. Then suddenly she transformed from a mature calm grandmother to a crazy pissed off teenager. Apparently she thought her relationship with the guy was as his girlfriend, not his sister, and I was trying to steal her boyfriend. Well I reacted as I always do in those kinds of situations, you want a fight I will give you a fight. She threatened to get me thrown out of the sim, and I threatened to take him with me. Which in the end is pretty much how it all ended. 

When I get any of the bloodline people... I just start reaching for the block button... Too many reasons why I to write here.