Hello :)  I've always been attracted to strong, mature women, and would love to spark a romance with an older woman (let's say 35-50 give or take) who'd enjoy spending time with a younger man.  I love to go dancing, you can often find me at music clubs, would like to think I'm reasonably intelligent, have been told I'm a good para-roleplayer, and of course I am fully legal and verified.  I'd like someone who is a great conversationalist, intelligent and fun, and a fellow good emoter/roleplayer is a big plus.  If this fits you, send me a PM and let's chat!

Edited by Excelseos

Whenever I hear "mature older woman" I am reminded of this woman I met a while back. My new boyfriend at the time was into bloodlines and he took me to a sim to introduce him to some of his fellow bloodline players. He introduced me to this woman as his "sister" and we started to talk, and were getting along great as she told me all about her grandchildren. Then suddenly she transformed from a mature calm grandmother to a crazy pissed off teenager. Apparently she thought her relationship with the guy was as his girlfriend, not his sister, and I was trying to steal her boyfriend. Well I reacted as I always do in those kinds of situations, you want a fight I will give you a fight. She threatened to get me thrown out of the sim, and I threatened to take him with me. Which in the end is pretty much how it all ended. 

• Like 2

I'm working on a mesh setup, I'll post something once I finish that!  I'm using old school stuff at the moment.  I don't think I Iook bad at all!  But definitely room for improvement.

My SL husband is old school as you put it, no reason you can't find someone with that kind of avatar. Especially if you want someone mature. 

It's partly my own dissatisfaction.  I can definitely see the advantages of mesh.  One thing that bothers me is the weird clipping effects that occur sometimes when certain parts of the body bend.  But yeah, I'm not in a rush for it, and probably wouldn't be interested in dating someone for whom something like that is a dealbreaker.

• Like 2

Hey there, I'm 38 and I'm just now getting into RP and would love to have a partner/friend with me. I'd like to think I too am pretty intelligent and I love a good conversation! I'm not a stickler for mesh myself but I have recently converted and I'm ironing out the kinks if that's a quality you're looking for. I'd like to think my other qualities are a bigger part of me though. :D Sending me an IM in world is better cuz I hardly ever check this.

I am not quite 35 yet, but I am strong and I am told I am mature for my age, and in SL I am now available again. Exploring my options at the moment but we couls get together and go out dancing or something and see if we click.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2017 at 11:10 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

I fit the older woman part but "mature" was never an adjective used about me..

We should start a club, Rhonda. From what I see here in the forums, we're not alone.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

We should start a club, Rhonda. From what I see here in the forums, we're not alone.

Too funny. When I logged in and came to the "People" page I saw your recent post, above. I immediately thought: no, Maddy, you won't do! He said older (okay maybe) and mature. Nobody has EVER accused you of being mature. :-)

• Like 2

Excelseos,

You might consider mentioning what times you are most often on sl. Even the best relationships can fall apart when the times are too far off.

I have been thinking about this, and the women I know who best fit the description of "Mature", I am pretty sure not one of them does SL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hmm, I'm biologically older - but I'm generally Adult-Rated, which is a step beyond Mature.........

It would be just *wrong* to take advantage of a young and inexperienced avatar :-)

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Everyone has been having fun with this, but seriously you DO know that you WON'T REALLY KNOW who is on the other side of the conversation (or activity) don't you?   LOL.   So I suggest a role play sim maybe and you can just "play" at "playing"?  Might be a better idea until you get more acclimated :D.   

• Like 3

20 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

It would be just *wrong* to take advantage of a young and inexperienced avatar :-)

Hey what better way for them to get experience?

• Like 4

hi there , I am a mature lady, all mesh , bento head, and vista bento ao, what one looks like is not as important to me as what is in their heart, how they treat me, being respectful

and caring. I love to converse am considered intelligent. If you wish to contact me I go by Chloe ( desireu2)  RL age 42. look up my profile and see if you like my profile picture

that is if you are still looking. Chloe ?

10 hours ago, desireu2 said:

hi there , I am a mature lady, all mesh , bento head, and vista bento ao, what one looks like is not as important to me as what is in their heart, how they treat me, being respectful

and caring. I love to converse am considered intelligent. If you wish to contact me I go by Chloe ( desireu2)  RL age 42. look up my profile and see if you like my profile picture

that is if you are still looking. Chloe ?

Given that the last update on this thread was almost a full year ago (making this a necro post) and the OP hasn't posted anything since Jan, you'd probably be better off contacting them directly inworld

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Given that the last update on this thread was almost a full year ago (making this a necro post) and the OP hasn't posted anything since Jan, you'd probably be better off contacting them directly inworld

Or in the next one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1