Payments

storm12121

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

A few days ago I wanted to pay to get the lines, my bank blocked the translations due to the fact that I had to check I paid. Now everything is normal, but I can not pay, why is this happening?In my bank, they assured me that they will already be able to run the translations as long as they are not bigger than $ 50 ..... I can not understand why they do not allow me to pay here. I pay with MASTERCARD

1 answer to this question

I'm not quite sure what you are asking -- for example, I don't know what it means when you say, " I wanted to pay to get the lines [?]" -- but I can take a guess at what the problem is.  The fact that you are discussing an apparent fund transfer from your bank to SL suggests that you are trying to use a bank-issued check card or a debit card as your payment method.  That will almost never work.  See 

An acceptable payment method must be capable of making instantaneous transfers to and from Linden Lab.  The major credit cards listed here will work, and so will a verified PayPal or Skrill account.  Generally speaking, however, bank-issued check cards and debit cards fail that important test, even if the card has the MasterCard or VISA logo on it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.