You're reading this which means you are already interested in financially providing for my whims and wishes.

You already know what is expected of you, and if you are interested you may contact me, I would like both an offline message and a notecard. If you send just one I will ignore it. I expect both of these items. If you only send one, I will know you are incapable of following even the most basic of instructions and therefore unworthy of my time. Inside the notecard and the IM, you should greet me as the princess that I am, thank me for taking the time to read your message, and tell me exactly why you think I should do you the honor of letting you buy me presents. I expect presents, not just in SL. I expect rl presents as well. I have wants and needs, and if you please me, and keep me happy you will be rewarded. We can discuss what sort of rewards you get once you have earned a reward.

4 hours ago, PepitoMiguel said:

Does the reward include one pee pee touch?

I don't feel like you deserve "pee pee touches" as you call them.

5 hours ago, Niffy Tyles said:

You're reading this which means you are already interested in financially providing for my whims and wishes.

Nope, I'm just here to giggle at yet another one, whos jumping on the bandwagon (we really get a lot of those fin-dom and sugar daddy posts in the last months). Also I was just checking if the usually people had already made some fun comments, but so far its a bit disappointing. I'm now debating, if its worth the effort to point out, that you didn't seem to advertise well, why anyone should chose you in the vast ocean of fin-doms.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

I'm now debating, if its worth the effort to point out, that you didn't seem to advertise well, why anyone should chose you in the vast ocean of fin-doms.

Yeah, the "princess" cannot even manage a forum profile picture to help entice someone.

We've definitely had better offers lately.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Niffy Tyles said:

These are forums - SL forums even.  Many folks here read these sort of posts out of curiosity and for humor.

• Like 2

Just now, Struana said:

b5f380044a6e246ae9f060ff8fdd45cd.png

sorry.. still don't get it what it has to do with this subject.... perhaps it's a good tip for yourself too.. will solve the problem with the suspicious L$ you got... without your account it will never happen again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

We've certainly had a rash of paypig dommes recently.

I wonder if it's something in the water?

No, its totally natural. Its called greed.

• Like 1