how to run viewer URI with lsl

dk201

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this viewer URI link has been passed around for a while: secondlife:///app/wear_folder/?folder_id=bedd047e-a3d7-23e6-57bc-1ef367d848e7

Here is my question, is there a way to use lsl trigger this link? For example, when ppl click an object, i want this viewer URI is clicked as well. Thanks for help.

You can't trigger that with a touch event (or anything else).   All you can do is have the object say the viewer uri link, in public chat or an IM, and ask the avatar to click it.

If you want to transform people into bunnies (or anything else) then you need to use RLV, which isn't part of the official viewer.   Doing transformations with RLV is also rather more complex than simply having the victim click a link.

• Like 2

On 6/3/2017 at 9:51 PM, Innula Zenovka said:

You can't trigger that with a touch event (or anything else).   All you can do is have the object say the viewer uri link, in public chat or an IM, and ask the avatar to click it.

If you want to transform people into bunnies (or anything else) then you need to use RLV, which isn't part of the official viewer.   Doing transformations with RLV is also rather more complex than simply having the victim click a link.

Thanks for your answer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.