Seeking Financial Backer/ Silent Partner for Project Proposal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am currently seeking a serious finical backer/ Silent Partner for a project I would like to put in place. I have done extensive research in regards to the project and I have nearly two years of experience in the field in question , as well as a  RL degree in Management Development and General Business. I have a Project proposal with more detailed information along with cost, and potential income .As of right now, I am keeping the project under wraps, but I will be more than glad to email the Project Proposal to a serious potential Silent Partner.

My proposal is a follow and is open for negotiations.

Silent Partner:
As a silent Partner, you Get co-ownership and 50% of the profits, which will be paid out on the first of each month, without having to put forth any work the life of the company; however I would require a financial backing for this endeavor upfront for the first 3 months only. Totaling $35,000L. This includes Land fees, advertising ,building cost, group cost  and cost for hosting a bolt to handle group invites, which is detailed in the project proposal report. I would also send monthly reports , and keep you updated on the progress of the company. 

If you are seriously interested, please contact me via email :  DianeAguilar05@gmail.com to discuses and negotiate the matter further!  

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.