Beta grid down??

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What's with the beta grid today? I tried logging in with 3 characters, none of them can get in and it's been like that for at least 5 hours. It always says "make sure you entered your password correctly". Yes I entered my password correctly, and no I haven't changed my password for months nor was I hacked because I can log into main grid just fine.

Yes, the beta grid been feeling down today. For a while you couldn't log on at all, jsut as you described, then you could but only a few sims were up and avatar clithing and alpha textures didn't render.

Not sure if it's back up now, haven't been tehre for a few hours.

2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Mesh sandbox three has been up all day and working fine so far. 

Weird. That's where I was trying to log on. It didn't even show up when I searched the big map. It's back now anyway. Just don't try to change your avatar there yet, that's likely to lead to .... unexpected results...

"I" no longer go to the beta grid after a major inventory (OMG inventory again) snaffu that took me a week to fix on the main grid. I send my alt. She has a tiny inventory. She sometimes has issues but is willing to take one for the team. 

9 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

She sometimes has issues but is willing to take one for the team. 

Lucky you! My alts are to selfish for that. :P

Oh well, the splash screen clearly states that downtime is to be expected so I guess we have to expect the expected there.

The fact that avatar texture baking still fails makes me wonder exactly what the Lindens are playing with right now...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.