Paid work Saturday night adult club $$

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am opening a new adult club with an up market look to it.

We are opening in a week, or two, and looking for the following staff...

Hosts/ hostesses

DJ's

Dancers

Managers

Our club has a dress code so our staff will need to comply either by wearing dark coloured evening wear, or black lingerie.

As it is an adult club staff also need to be broad minded.

If you are looking to contribute to something different and have some fun at the same time please don't hesitate to send me a NOTECARD with details about your experiences or how you might contribute.

I will try to answer your notes within 24 hours.

Thanks

Space Zehetbauer

We are a adult new club opening next week and urgently need some more staff.

We are a relaxed group of people who believe in enjoying our SL experience and we hope you join us and have fun too.

If you have NO experience at all, or you are a newbie, contact me anyhow. We are open to all kinds of people doing all kinds of things!

There are NO application forms to fill in, there is no interview. If I like you and think you can do the job and add to our guests experience, you will have a job.

There is no roster, no strict hours, no drama. If you want to work 1 hour a week thats cool. If you want to work 80 hours a week, that is cool too.

Contact me if you are interested.

Please reply by sending me a NOTECARD in world.

We require a few hosts and dancers to work this Saturday afternoon /night SLT

You will be paid L$30 per hour and receive 90% of your tips.

Hosts/ greeters - we require energetic, fun hosts to meet guests and to engage with the audience during the evening. You must be able to communicate clearly in English, have an attractive avatar appearance and be broadminded.

Dancers - we also require dancers. You must also have the qualities listed above.

The location is Swinger's Sex Club. We see ourselves as being classy but naughty.

Time - from 3pm SLT Saturday afternoon for 4 hours. You dont have to be available for the whole period but we need to know when you can be there.

Dress - staff, and guests, are required to wear black tie (for men), evening wear for women or black lingerie for either men or women. You must look classy.

If you think you might be a fit for our club please send me a notecard or drop in and have a chat.

Space Zehetbauer 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.