paysafecard

Alexa Edenflower

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I am interested in using the paysafecard option to purchase lindens. 

https://gyazo.com/4887a78c0512ef70dc009dfa5e546572

I went to the proper area to make a purchase and clicked place order

https://gyazo.com/21eaa18e73abbf3e339c7769d04f40ac

It brought me to a page with payment option, but nothing is there for the paysafecard.  I looked in the credit card, paypal and skrill and found nothing.

https://gyazo.com/23e4beeab0f530de2749f666f8986e59

I would appreciate any assistance in finding the correct method to use the paysafecard.

Thank you very much,

Alexa

7 answers to this question

Playsafe is not one of the options for payment in SL:

You may use the following payment methods with Second Life:

• Visa
  • American Express
  • MasterCard
  • Delta Online (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • JCB
  • Diners Club
  • Discover (U.S. Residents only)
  • Visa Electron (non-U.S. Residents only)
  • PayPal
  • Skrill

27 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

according to this page it is.....  but there's billing maintenance in progress.... might be the cause it doesn't work now.

I also prefer and am a Paysafecard user. It states there I should be able to use it, but I can't. Never could. I been wondering forever why it says I can. I don't mind paying my fees and premium with Skrill, but I wish I could get my Lindens with Paysafecard.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I also prefer and am a Paysafecard user. It states there I should be able to use it, but I can't. Never could. I been wondering forever why it says I can. I don't mind paying my fees and premium with Skrill, but I wish I could get my Lindens with Paysafecard.

In reading the Knowledgebase article, I got the impression that it meant you could use Paysafecard via Skrill and maybe PayPal, but not necessarily directly.

Or it could simply be a problem with the billing maintenance as Alwin said.  Wait until the blog says all clear and try again.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In reading the Knowledgebase article, I got the impression that it meant you could use Paysafecard via Skrill and maybe PayPal.

yes it is the impression... but has its own colomn, and not really clear it has to be connected to paypal ...ánd... paypal/skrill will still be unusable if it's not verified, so perhaps i'm missing something, but it makes no sense for me...prepaids can't be used to verify...

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In reading the Knowledgebase article, I got the impression that it meant you could use Paysafecard via Skrill and maybe PayPal, but not necessarily directly.

Well, that's always true.  Once you have verified your PayPal or Skrill account, Linden Lab doesn't care (and has no way of knowing) how you actually put your money into it. If PayPal and Skrill are happy accepting your Playsafe dollars, that's their business.  As far as Linden Lab is concerned, they just want assurance that that account is verified.  That means two things:  (1) there is a backup source of funds that PayPal or Skrill can draw on if you don't have enough money in their account and (2) they have a RL address for you, so that the Feds can follow money that may be taxable.  Like any business, Linden Lab wants to be sure that you can pay your bills. They also want to stay out of trouble with the authorities, who look very carefully at Internet businesses to be sure that they are not being used for money laundering or tax evasion.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.