Jump to content
  • 0

wont complete perchase of lidnen dollars


AngelStarTime
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1944 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have bought linden dollors 2 or three times and now its not taking it next perchase  I need help on how continue perchasing more linden dollars with out any problems I use a visa debut card and like I said it has accepted it a few times when buying linden dollars but now its not letting me buy more what should I do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
26 minutes ago, AngelStarTime said:

I have bought linden dollors 2 or three times and now its not taking it next perchase  I need help on how continue perchasing more linden dollars with out any problems I use a visa debut card and like I said it has accepted it a few times when buying linden dollars but now its not letting me buy more what should I do

 

12 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Don't use a debit card. You've apparently been lucky so far, but the system is only set up for PayPal, Skrill, or real credit cards (not prepaid or debit cards).

Unless by 'debit' card you simply mean a bank card with a credit card logo but that debits your checking account directly (as opposed to revolving credit cards).  My bank debit card has a Visa logo so is accepted wherever Visa is accepted, but it is not a true credit card - yet it would work with SL.

If it is a purchased prepaid debit card, then Rolig is correct - it should never have worked.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unless by 'debit' card you simply mean a bank card with a credit card logo but that debits your checking account directly (as opposed to revolving credit cards).  My bank debit card has a Visa logo so is accepted wherever Visa is accepted, but it is not a true credit card.

Don't count on it working.  You may get lucky for a while, as the OP was, but ....

From the Knowledge Base :

A common cause of payment method failure is the use of unsupported card types. At this time, the majority of prepaid cards are not compatible with our system, even if they bear the VISA/AMEX/Mastercard logo. This includes cards purchased at retail stores, rechargeable credit cards, and bank-issued check cards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

Don't count on it working.  You may get lucky for a while, as the OP was, but ....

From the Knowledge Base :

A common cause of payment method failure is the use of unsupported card types. At this time, the majority of prepaid cards are not compatible with our system, even if they bear the VISA/AMEX/Mastercard logo. This includes cards purchased at retail stores, rechargeable credit cards, and bank-issued check cards.

Wow, I've never had my bank Visa card not work.  Granted, most of the time I use my PayPal account, but not always.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1944 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...