Furniture stopped working

luna Lafleur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Something weird has happend at my home and only mine as neighbors are not affected...I cannot sit on my furniture, neighbors could not either, I went to their homes no problem or issue..I cannot use my teleporter, I cannot use my pose stand its every piece of furniture for which I have much...however other animations like water, smoke, spinning ceiling fans are all working...my doors also will not open... my neighbor has same house and I was able to open her doors fine... this is weird so therefore I am putting there here under abuse and griefer as I am suspecting fowl play after trouble shooting by having owner reboot the sim, trouble shooting my own pc and router , its only in my house, others could not either use my furniture but I can use in their homes it is just my home! If anyone has any thoughts I would appreciate it... thank you

Edited by luna Lafleur
I determined the cause of the issue .it was because earlier I had deeded my land to my group but not the furniture...furniture was in another group so I had to change the group to the land group on all the items and now they work....!

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.