Home-made Appliers for Slink Hourglass or?

Braatha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HI.  I have this skin from a store in SL that I really love.  It is a year or so old.  It doesn't come with Slink appliers (except for hands and feet).  I want to get a Slink Hourglass mesh body.  (Please don't try and talk me into another.)  I have tried to contact the store owner several times over the preceding weeks but have gotten no response.  Does anyone know if it's possible for me to make an applier for the skin for Slink Hourglass?  Or do they know of someone who might be willing to do it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Braatha said:

HI.  I have this skin from a store in SL that I really love.  It is a year or so old.  It doesn't come with Slink appliers (except for hands and feet).  I want to get a Slink Hourglass mesh body.  (Please don't try and talk me into another.)  I have tried to contact the store owner several times over the preceding weeks but have gotten no response.  Does anyone know if it's possible for me to make an applier for the skin for Slink Hourglass?  Or do they know of someone who might be willing to do it?

if you do not own the rights, and/ or the textures you, or anybody who wants to do it for you, can not do this. You really need to have full permissions from the original creator. All other use is illegal and possible to get a dmca and reported to LL

Edited by Alwin Alcott

I would say, forget the hands and feet appliers. If you use them, you must try to match the underarms and the feet too. Leave those appliers out, then your only problem is the neck match.

You should collect as many skin applier demos as you can, and demo them on the Hourglass demo. You might find a skin close enough that you can live with a minor difference in the neck. Or use a collar style necklace. So you buy that skins applier, make sure it is for the whole body, hands and feet included.

Slink also includes neck blender tattoo layers. This can help you with the neck matching issue.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.