em0rii

Robot looking for sci fi rp partner

I am admittedly a bit new to second life and the roleplaying community on it, but I am very much willing to learn. Basically, I am rping a robot that is gaining and learning about it's sentience. They are a security robot built as a personal bodyguard, but is quite gentle and a bit naive at heart. I would absolutely love an eventual romantic partner (humans are a bonus!) for this robot character, which is why I will ask that my rp partner be over eighteen. Again, I'm a bit new to Second Life and the rp scene as a whole, but I will gladly learn if you're patient with me. Overall I'm just seeking a potential romantic partner for my robot character.

Here's a bit of info about them,

m.png.374f98ac13963e145e494bb432b3f35a.png

• Created as 'personal defense' or a bodyguard, M0R-1 -affectionately nicknamed 'Mori' by their current owner- was once assigned to protect one of the more prominent employees of ExoNet, before the company's closure in. In order to stave off debt and complete bankruptcy, the company sold some of it's more unnecessary assets in is final years - namely, personal security robots and androids. Standing near seven feet tall with thick durable plating and capable of withstanding and reciprocating tremendous force, Mori is an imposing sight at first glance. They are still able to function perfectly as a bodyguard despite their older age, though it is rare that they are asked to perform such functions. For a machine with enhanced combat capabilities and in many cases is legally authorized to use near-lethal force given provocation, Mori is alarmingly 'innocent' and 'naive'. They have exhibited a rather gentle demeanor and curiosity - eager to learn despite their quietness.