lindens gifts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Amethystcrystal Fairey said:

has anyone received their new lindens premium gift yet . ?All the people i have talked to have not been able to get theirs at the lindens stations

i'm not aware there is a new gift... but indeed the kiosks seem not to work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amethystcrystal Fairey said:

has anyone received their new lindens premium gift yet . ?All the people i have talked to have not been able to get theirs at the lindens stations

Although the Linden premium member gifts are given out at regular intervals, in the past that has usually been on a quarterly basis. One may not be due yet ... and there is no guarantees as and when the next one will be created/released. Keep an eye on the Blogs if you don't have your account to receive messages from Second Life to your emails. 

4 hours ago, Amethystcrystal Fairey said:

Thanks Marigold:)

I was looking at where  they said the lindens gifts were and it was a  tree house one and took the LMs from there.

But they may have taken that one out now and have no gifts to be sent out yet.

I must have missed the tree house

Thanks everyone for replying to this post

I didn't think they ever actually removed a gift until they put the next one out, so the treehouse should still be available.  I'd try a different Kiosk - there might have been a problem with the one you tried.  The Premium gift page gives 4 Kiosk locations to try.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.