Scripter Needed For Simple Script

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

I've been looking through the marketplace for a specific script and have yet to find one that does what I want. Basically what I'm looking for is a tip jar script that I can put into any object. This script also needs to be able to display the last amount that was tipped, the total amount tipped in the objects lifetime, and it needs to be able to keep those amounts saved whenever I pick the object up and put it in my inventory.

I'm sure there are some scripts out there that do this already, but I also want this script to be able to hold 3 lines of text with at least 16 characters for each line (more would be preferable). This text should be displayed above the last tipped amount and the total tipped amount. It should be easy to edit this text with a simple click and type. I do not want to have to edit notecards, dig through script code, etc... Also, the ability to change the all the text color with multiple options would be nice.

If you are interested in this project, please send me a notecard in world in case my IM's are capped. I would like an estimate if possible. 

Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.