SierraParadise

Journalist interested in talking to people who have met long-term partners through SL

Hello,

I'm a writer working on a piece about Second Life for a major national magazine, and I'm curious to speak to people who have met long-term partners on SL. I'm particularly curious to speak to people who have formed relationships that also took place IRL. Please reply to this thread if you'd be interested in speaking to me about your SL relationships and what they have been like--what has been amazing, what has been difficult, and everything in between.

Thank you so much.

3 hours ago, SierraParadise said:

Hello,

I'm a writer working on a piece about Second Life for a major national magazine, and I'm curious to speak to people who have met long-term partners on SL. I'm particularly curious to speak to people who have formed relationships that also took place IRL. Please reply to this thread if you'd be interested in speaking to me about your SL relationships and what they have been like--what has been amazing, what has been difficult, and everything in between.

Thank you so much.

BTW, in case you haven't figured it out -- most folks in SL are tired of being studied, being the subject matter of articles, etc...  Not to mention that the vast majority will not divulge anything pertaining to their RL.

• Like 1

Names ! Magazine, TV Show ....

A serious journalist wouldn´t write about something he has no idea about. Spend some time on SL, see how things go.

Finally, usually this inquiries end up in a report about the XXX part only, with all the perverted stuff, broken marriages, cheating, faking - just the downside pulled out.

Monti

• Like 1