Changing land to group

Brat Spicy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, I know there 1000 topics on this. I read most of them. Still I would like to ask this, since there seem to be double billing if you do it wrong or some.

I own a 1024 on my name, I am a premium and my first tier is 5 dollar for this month, which have to be paid tomorrow. So today I made a alt and made her premium too. Now exactly what I do first to get this set up? Group I already have and also added the alt in it. She abandoned her Linden home, so the 512 is free.

Do I let alt deed to group first, or switch my land to group first, if so how exactly? Just by deed land to group?

It's a bit complicated but not undoable:

1. First deed your land with your entire tier to the group.
  2. Make sure your alt has a group role that allows them to contribute tier to the group
  3. Log on your alt, open the group info window, go to the land tab and write 512 in the contribution field. Don't forget to click on the save button afterwards!5925a67fdddea_Tiertogroup.png.dd645c4f7b56bcac843e9ade82edcf2d.png
  4. Log on your main and reduce her contribution to 512. Again, remember to save
  5. Log on to https://secondlife.com/ with your main, Select Land Manager -> Land Use Fees in the right colums
  6. Click on the USD 0.00/month checkbox and then the Save Changes button

You have to do all of this before your next tier is due if you don't want to pay tier next month too.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.