Nothing to do with anything

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, sometimes it gets boring at work on midnights. Tonight is one of those nights. I chose to watch a documentary about David Bowie, my idol from the age of 3 when my 13 years older brother first played one of his albums. It's called The Man Who Changed The World (the doc). The ending had me gutted and I found myself trapped in the bathroom sobbing (facepalm). Lesson of the day; don't watch emotional Bowie stuff at work :$

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 9

22 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Let me guess, you can get on the forums from work, but not on SL, I have that situation which is why I post so much here in the evenings.

Yep! We're technically not even supposed to have our phones, but they don't enforce it as long as we don't go crazy. Our last Administrator took away internet access on the computers because he felt it was being abused, so we nurses griped about not being able to look up meds, diagnosis, etc. so they don't say anything about the phones. I tried Lumiya, and it just doesn't "do it" for me, lol! 

We need animations to do those things in the video, I would be to scared to even move to try those in RL, but I could totally do that in SL if I had the animations.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Someone call 911, Aislin's collapsed on her carriage return key!

LMAOOOOO, I actually had to bend over for something and the "old girls" had typed a couple lines of x's!!! I deleted those and thought I was fine, hahahahaha! ETA ONE of the girls, if it had been both there would have been a full conversation!! 

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

LMAOOOOO, I actually had to bend over for something and the "old girls" had typed a couple lines of x's!!! I deleted those and thought I was fine, hahahahaha! ETA ONE of the girls, if it had been both there would have been a full conversation!! 

That could never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happen to me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

That had me laughing so hard I just about choked.

• Like 2

Sadly, we'e lost iOS access to SL from iPhones :-( I work a wonky 3rd-shift myself and it was wonderful to at least be able to log on during lunch and say hello to my Partner.

I'll say this as a credit to all of *you*; I enjoy talking to you on the Forum just about as much (if not more at times) than in SL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.