Layering for Maitreya vs. 4.1

JenniferAnneSL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can ask questions inworld in the Maitreya Lara Friends group (I think that's what it's called; there's a group joiner on the wall in the Maitreya main store) or in the Mesh Body Addicts group. They're both full of some super friendly people who are generally happy to lend a hand. 

I have yet to find a really great, full tutorial. The MBA blog has a quick one, but doesn't (to my memory) answer all of your questions. This one seems decent, though I haven't watched it all the way through yet. There is a part, where she's talking about layers, where she mentions that you can't wear a tattoo with other layers, and that's where the mask mode comes in. Here's a great explanation of what mask mode does

Playing around with things is really the best way to learn. Click a bunch of buttons and see what they do! You won't break it, and if you do, you can get a redelivery and try again. (Avoid clicking the "Remove Scripts" button, though.) If you want more help, as I said, those inworld groups are invaluable resources, or toss me an IM and if/when I'm on, while I'm no expert, I can try to lend a hand. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.