Any info about SL14B ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is a SL14B Regions Progress Update on this page  ---> https://danielvoyager.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/sl14b-applications-are-now-open/

Based on the time line looks like they are about to contact the exhibitors next few days.

TIMELINE FOR SL14B

Friday, April 14: Perf/Volunteer/Auditorium Apps Open
Friday, April 14: Exhibitor Apps Open
May 10: Exhibitor and Volunteer Apps Closed
May 17: Performance and Auditorium Apps Closed
May 24-26: Exhibitors notified via email
May 26, noon SLT: Sims Open to Exhibitors
June 10: All performers notified via email
June 15-16: Sims Closed to Exhibitors for Walkthrough
June 16-17: Extra time for adjustments
June 17: Press Day
June 18, noon SLT: Opening Day!!
June 23: The Birthday
June 18-25: Open with Performances
June 26- July 2: Open for viewing–No Performances
July 3-5: Breakdown
July 6: Sims Go Offline

All times are SLT

• Like 1

That's my stuff INCREDIBLY DAZZLING ya over at the bottom right in pink and violet and blue - two sim live performance stage. Other big builds are stages mostly with the auditorium in white in the upper middle.  The larger empty squares (64 meters) are for the art exhibits and have named placeholders on them :D.  The four sim center is for the Cake Stage. The little squares are of course for other exhibitors.

There are actually no STORES here, but there will be (not sure if it will attach) a store area put together by Linden Lab. That has been up top in the announcements for a long while. 

Announcements to participants (I am guessing that the artists already know as they are "infrastructure") goes out VERY SOON. 

Yes, in addition to the community driven celebrations, Linden Lab is planning a few events ( details forthcoming) that include a 3 region shopping event with gifts, the third annual Music Fest, two inworld costume contest parties, and some other goodies that are still secret! Some of our events will be happening at the regions on the map above, but the shopping event will be separate to optimize the number of shoppers without slowing things down at the community celebrations :) 

I am firming up details for the shopping event and we will have a list of the participating brands soon, as well as an upcoming inworld music showcase for auditions for Music Fest. 

Very excited for SL14B!

• Like 3

Have the stores selected already been contacted by chance?  And I'm curious how LL chooses the stores that participate.  My friends and I have noticed usually it's all big name or well known brands, was wondering if smaller, newer businesses would ever be selected as well?

17 hours ago, HaileeTempesta said:

Have the stores selected already been contacted by chance?  And I'm curious how LL chooses the stores that participate.  My friends and I have noticed usually it's all big name or well known brands, was wondering if smaller, newer businesses would ever be selected as well?

Hi Hailee - Yes, stores for this event have been contacted and are being finalized. Like any inworld shopping event, we open up submissions to all, then narrow down the list based on several criteria. Once we have that list narrowed down, we have to narrow it down even further to the number of available slots in the event. This upcoming event will be our biggest so far - covering three regions with a total of 60 Merchants ( old, new, known, and up and coming alike). As we do more of these, my hope is to continue to change and improve them to make them even bigger in the future. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.