Head Attachment

xDJTechx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Im sorry if this has been posted elsewhere I tried to find  but I have a couple of questions in reference to  uploaded Mesh.

1. after uploading a mesh - is it possible to re-edited if it does something not intended?  or do I need to keep  dishing out upload fees?

2. After numerous attempts at a over the head ( Think Like deadmau5 ) accessory  everything looks great in Blender, rigged fine. But a number of vertex go nuts im assuming they're not weighted?

is there a way to see this without Numerous trial and errors ? Im pretty good im  3ds but new to Blender The Texture is just for illustration

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by xDJTechx
Add Picture

10 minutes ago, xDJTechx said:

1. after uploading a mesh - is it possible to re-edited if it does something not intended?  or do I need to keep  dishing out upload fees?

No but there we have an alternative reality called the Beta Grid where your Lindens never run out. You have to redo the mesh upload test an enable the grid in your viewer but once you've done that, you can do all your testing there and it won't cost you a single "real" L$ no matter how many times you reupload. When the grid is working that is. It usually is but it is a test grid and sometimes Linden Lab tests it to the breaking point and beyond.

14 minutes ago, xDJTechx said:

TY very Much :)

Yw. Sorry I can't help you with the rigging question too. We don't usually use rigged mesh for houses or plants so that's a bit outside my field. I'm sure others here will turn up with some good advice though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.