SL Forum meet up, in world?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's a forum hangout inworld, but I'm not sure how active it is these days. It was set up by The Forum Cartel back in the RA (Resident Answers) days, and I've no idea if it's active any more. The Forum Cartel group still exists, so you could check it out.

I just went to the hangout and it's still there. The group is free to join, so you could join it and make enquiries as to what they do these days, if anything.

That was just an alternative thought for you.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Phil Deakins said:

There's a forum hangout inworld, but I'm not sure how active it is these days. It was set up by The Forum Cartel back in the RA (Resident Answers) days, and I've no idea if it's active any more. The Forum Cartel group still exists, so you could check it out.

I just went to the hangout and it's still there. The group is free to join, so you could join it and make enquiries as to what they do these days, if anything.

That was just an alternative thought for you.

Hit or miss during the week whether you'll find anyone at the Hangout, unless an event is scheduled.  There is often still activity there on the weekend evenings though, along with the occassional planned party.

• Like 2

I've just added some tier to the hangout. I've been popping in there from time to time recently. The bartender and horse are both terrible at conversation. And the cat is in its own world..... and probably up to no good.

I'd be up to a get-together. These things don't always have to be scheduled on the same days or same times. The group, I am sure, is very diverse in location and occupation.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, seanabrady said:

Who says weekends are easier? Get a kid or two and weekends are dreadfully busy. That said I would love to go or at least try to go to a meet-up.

Yes my weekends are hard, but then lately every day is hard. But it would be fun if by some slim chance I am available to get online when it is happening.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chase01 said:

I generally go away for the weekend every other weekend. So if I am around, I'd be up for it! SLU has a clubhouse too that we could probably use since nobody is ever there :D

Could you please provide a SLURL to the clubhouse? I'd like to fav that too, I'm also a part of the SLU community. :-)

• Like 1

On 5/22/2017 at 0:26 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

No, the HUD doesn't work anymore.

The hud now reports that it can't find the server. It still brings up the map location. But it's outdated and puts you up the hill a little ways... near a bullpen... with a bull in it. o.O

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because my cat.
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.