Can't link the HUD to the mesh top, help!

INS0MN1A

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First of all, I want to say that I'm newbie in creating mesh clothes, and there are a lot of things, that I still don't know. I made a top in marvelous designer and rigged it in blender. I downloaded the top in second life and bought a script to create a HUD for it. This one https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BoSH-Mesh-Universal-Plus-HUD/5433671?id=5433671&slug=BoSH-Mesh-Universal-Plus-HUD
I read the instruction and tried to do it for example item and it all works! But... not for my top. I've done everything the same, but no textures applies (I attached the texture by editing top, and it's ok). I'm definetely sure that the problem is in my top, but what is the problem I can't understand. Also I noticed that my top has no faces number, there is "ALL_SIDES" instead, maybe that is a problem? Please help me to figure out what is wrong. Thank you.

I have not successfully managed to get my mesh into SL yet ,  but I am pretty skilled at texturing mesh templates which I buy for clothing.  I do use a texture hud but not the one you are using, but I imagine they all work similarly.  All_sides faces works just fine if you are using only one texture map which covers the whole mesh item all at the same time.  You have to be sure that the hud can talk to the mesh items you want to texture, With the one I use, you assign a special # to both items and it has to be the same on both and on the root prim of both.  You also have to make sure the buttons are named properly to correspond with the target mesh (your top).  If you are still having issues after double checking everything in order of instructions, I suggest you contact the creator of the hud and explain your issue..  When I first stared using mine I ran into a few problems as they can be tricky to get working sometimes..  and the creator was most helpful in sorting out my issues.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.