jordon Hefferman

looking for a partner/friend/business relationship

Hello I am Clark and i would love to thank you for taking the time to look at my post. i am a builder, designer, decorator in sl, i also like to roleplay and have fun and a good time. but let me be honest for a moment i put a lot of time and effort into my builds and projects on sl i like trying to make everything have perfection and realism that i build. i am a really nice friendly person. i love to have some fun. but i also know when to be serious. i am looking for a female who i can become a partner with. in a relationship/friendly way. but i have 2 rules i have 2 follow, no sex and no kissing. to be quiet frank i am morely looking to be some ones arm candy and have a sugar momma haha. but where that sounds rude or harsh in anyway i dont mean it like that. yes i need money to do things and finish things but in the end of everything it will be putting money back into your pocket as well. i have plans, ideas, crazy ideas. i just need some ones help to bring them alive. and i figure if maybe i post something here i can find and make a new friend while getting some help and helping them. so in all ways this is a win win situation for both parties. I am in a relationship in RL but she doesnt mind if i date on here i figured i should let anyone who reads this know now instead of later. Again thank you for taking the time to read this. i hope you have an awesome day, please contact me in world to talk with me

• Like 1

Hello Clark,

I find your proposal intriguing. I would to meet with you and chat more with you in secondlife to further discuss this. I am involved in real life as well. I have been looking for a partner as well, if male I hoped he wasn't after sex in SL and in your case is perfect. I don't see your username on here so I hope you see this post here. You can reply with your SL username here or IM me on SL instead. My username is: krystalorbs.

I have some money to invest if that is what you need, I have husbands in both RL and SL, so there cannot be anything beyond friendship and business relationship. Of course I am free to go dancing with my friends so it doesn't have to totally devoid of social interaction. I am an artist, an exotic dancer, and have played around with building in SL. I just opened a new gallery and am hoping to see some positive returns. Send me a message or notecard in world if you are interested in pooling our resources and talents.