Geert Beery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, i use singularaty, sins 2 days my afatar floads above ground, also when i use pose balls, i am higher then i must be.

my hover setting is allright (49) , if i lower that then it dont mke a difference stay Always floating.

can some one help me with this?

thanks

Geert

3 answers to this question

There are two Hover Height settings. 49 would have to be for the setting in your SHAPE. Right-click the avatar and select that Hover Height. The default is 0.0. Adjust your avatar down. You will have to tweak the setting when standing and sitting.

Make sure you have the correct feet or shoe's system shoe on.

• Like 5

Thanks Urriah for awnser.

English is not my nativ language so i still have problems. i understand and found the part of hoverheight from my shape. but where do i find in singularity the default to adjust my avatar? i only find it in my apearance.

thank you,

Geert, look in two places.

1.  Right click yourself, select Appearance/Edit Shape.  Scroll down to the last slider in the Body tab.  It is Hover.  Adjust to a roughly correct position -- should be near the middle of the slider range.  Save your shape.

2.  Right click yourself, select Appearance/Hover Height.  Use this slider for fine adjustments.  You may need to adjust it slightly when you wear different shoes.  You do not have to save your shape when you adjust this setting.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.