celie292

PHANTOM SCRIPT

Hi, everyone, I have a  phantom script attached to  my avi, it looks like a  long skirt.

Attaches to  the front of  my avi. Please how can I detach it ?

Kind regards  & warm greetings from Australia

Celie292

Not sure if you mean phantom script you also say it looks like a long skirt, that's tells me its an attachment/object. Did you go into inventory and try searching the word "worn"? See if you can find the object and remove it there? Another way might be to load a default avatar and that will detach the object then go back and wear each item you were before. Its hard to tell from your description what it is,. Maybe you could post a pic if those answers don't work.

Zsigmond's right. Only objects can be attached to avatars. But objects may contain scripts. So any scripts you're detecting must be located inside some object that's attached to you. You'll get better results if you search inventory for "(worn" rather than "worn". That will show only things that are currently attached. You can then right-click anything you find suspicious or unwanted and select "Detach" (I think it's "Detach", but it might be "Remove" or something equivalent).

You can also right-click your Avatar and access all detach objects from that menu. You're only given a list of the active attachment points, so you can't tell what you're removing, only where you're removing from.