Shapes and skins now to use?

dstauffsl2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

Let me preface this by saying i'm very new.... I bought some shapes and skins sets at a store and each set should have been a shape and like 3 skins. Unlike other's i've bought though, instead of being clearly marked as a shape or skin, they arrived in my received items folder as these box looking icons (see attached). I don't know if i'm supposed to somehow decompress those or open them or what. Help....Untitled.jpg.bfa2bbcc281de85ba5b4831130606535.jpg

Use Search to find a sandbox, teleport there, then drag the boxes one at a time out of your inventory onto the ground. They might unpack automatically, or you may have to left- or right-click them to open them and select 'copy to inventory'.

I am familiar with her brand. Those are the packed boxes. They will need to be unpacked in order to get to the contents. As Skell point out, try attaching them and see if it prompts you to unpack them (I don't remember off-hand if hers boxed product had unpack scripts). If not then you will have to unpack them at a sandbox or other location where you have rights to rez.

I am not sure if you had been to her in-world store but she did used to have some freebies and dollarbies in there as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.