Selling beta land allocation

that Small

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know there are a number of us who would put a high value on having that allocation, but I don't think it's transferable to another account holder. I'd love to learn otherwise, though.

If it can't be transfered, I can think of two options. One is to rent out mainland that is covered by that tier, and the other would be to rent out the tier itself and contribute the tier to the renter's land Group. Renting mainland is very common of course and there's a forum specifically for it, whereas there's no ready marketplace of tier-to-rent (as far as I know), but you might be able to use the same forum to make the offer.

(In theory, this very discussion could be held on another Mainland-specific forum, but it seems of general interest, too.)

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

These folks still rent other people's unneeded tier.

http://beethros.wixsite.com/rentals-second-life/faq

yes but if i'm not wrong what's meant here is not a part of the current tier system.

It's very old, and only kept by a very small amount of members.. most just disapeared or moved to the new tier system when buying other mainland.

8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes but if i'm not wrong what's meant here is not a part of the current tier system.

It's very old, and only kept by a very small amount of members.. most just disapeared or moved to the new tier system when buying other mainland.

Is that what happened to us? I don't know why I'd have to move over? I guess I'd pay more if I wanted more land. I also get 500L a week.. overall it's made me a few k or three over the years. $2.xx a week

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.