What would you do with one Linden?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

What would you do with one Linden?

A lot of people would ask for a bear, but they don't interest me, so I suppose it would depend on which Linden it is. If it's Guy Linden, I'd probably get him to double my land's LI allowance. If it's Ebbe Linden, I have him double the tier-free premium land, or something similar.

I swear,the only time I ever asked for a linden bear,I ended up with a unicorn.. I can't remember that CEO's name off the top of my head..I just remembered I was gonna be determined to get his bear..

Unicorn.

hehehe

On 5/17/2017 at 9:25 AM, AnnistynSL said:

Maybe someone has the best idea ever. I sat on a money-chair for 1365 minutes now ( not at once). It's 1 Linden per 39 minutes.So I joined some groups you have to pay for, bought an outfit for 15 linden and other things for 1 linden each. 

Not going to sit on that chair anymore, I hope other people will be happy to get some free Linden, like I was.

This is giving me flashbacks to my first week in SL when I 'camped' on a 'sex chair' for several hours to get a 'genital texture map' that was worn on the underwear layer... I think I spent half a day there. A day later I realized the same item was for sale nearby, and the US$ to L$ translation was about $0.10...

Never camped on stuff again after that...

I'd spend that $1 getting one of those demos on MP that costs $1 for... something random... and likely not even pay attention. Because $1 is less than 1 cent...

• Like 1

On 5/17/2017 at 11:25 AM, AnnistynSL said:

Maybe someone has the best idea ever. I sat on a money-chair for 1365 minutes now ( not at once). It's 1 Linden per 39 minutes.So I joined some groups you have to pay for, bought an outfit for 15 linden and other things for 1 linden each. 

Not going to sit on that chair anymore, I hope other people will be happy to get some free Linden, like I was. 

But now my question: If you had 1 Linden left to spend, what would you buy? Is there anything very special people can/should get for 1 Linden? And do you have to write Linden with a capital L? 

I'd hang on to it. There are a lot of things like group gifts that are technically "free", but because of the way many vendors work you need to pay one L$ into the vendor and are immediately paid back - that Linden can be used over and over for things like that.

• Like 3

Just buy a 1 linden outfit. There's decent Maitreya things and what not for 1 linden.

Why tip 1 linden to a dancer, or host, or club?

Then again, that one linden can always start somewhere, maybe save up for some land!

Thank you all for the anwers. My laptop died on me playing Sl..... and it is not even a game xD But I spend my last Linden on a tip. Didn't mean it in a bad way. I forgot to tell people the first time I was on SL I spend a lot of money on SL. Years later as a mother, I don't want to do that. 

But I still want to look good, even without Mesh :-) That's why I asked. 

Have fun all. 

6 hours ago, AnnistynSL said:

The first time I was on SL I spend a lot of money on SL. Years later as a mother, I don't want to do that. 

But I still want to look good, even without Mesh :-)

I don't spend any dollars on the game, but I spend a lot of Lindens in it. Most of those Lindens come from tips I get pole dancing. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.