What would you do with one Linden?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe someone has the best idea ever. I sat on a money-chair for 1365 minutes now ( not at once). It's 1 Linden per 39 minutes.So I joined some groups you have to pay for, bought an outfit for 15 linden and other things for 1 linden each. 

Not going to sit on that chair anymore, I hope other people will be happy to get some free Linden, like I was. 

But now my question: If you had 1 Linden left to spend, what would you buy? Is there anything very special people can/should get for 1 Linden? And do you have to write Linden with a capital L? 

• Like 1

I did, Wasn't much but I gave a place I got a lot of freebies( feels like steeling sometimes when you know you never going to buy anything), a tip. Was the only one i saw a tipjar, and send a notecard to the owner of the money-chair to thank her. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I wonder what a linden looks like?

The money Linden.

I remember seeing them on money trees years ago, but it took me a while to hunt down an image online. This was the L$ that always used to show up in those trees:

mtreemoneyfruit.jpg

(Apparently, a Linden dollar would give just L$1 when picked, but the various fruits would give more.)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I remember seeing them on money trees years ago, but it took me a while to hunt down an image online. This was the L$ that always used to show up in those trees:

mtreemoneyfruit.jpg

(Apparently, a Linden dollar would give just L$1 when picked, but the various fruits would give more.)

I remember that (barely) - I collected quite a bit from money trees in my first few weeks (or at least what seemed like a lot to a newbie).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Only 1 linden dollar? A demo maybe. The ones I don't usually get cause they're a dollar. :D

I don't bother with those either. Although I did get a 1L "wearable demo" and was pleasantly surprised that it was more of a gift because it doesn't even have one of those "this demo will self-destruct in 5min" scripts.

• Like 2

Just one Linden? I almost quit once cause I dropped down to only 85L.

But I wouldn't but a demo, what would the point be? If it was my last one I couldn't but the full item if I loved it. I guess I would do a search in the MP, and set the price range from 1L to 1L, just see what fabulous thing turns up.

Actually when I do such a search I see lots of things I already have.

• Like 1

I would go to help Island and give it to a new person..

And if it helps that new person in some way..it would have all been worth it..

Then again,the more I think about it..They might think I was trolling them..

Back to the drawing board! \o/

More seriously, I would feel guilty tipping it to a DJ, they deserve more awesome than L$1. I think I would scrape up the owner of my favourite club and say "I love it here, and I only have L$1 left in the world" and then throw it into the dontations thermometer.

• Like 1

What would you do with one Linden?

A lot of people would ask for a bear, but they don't interest me, so I suppose it would depend on which Linden it is. If it's Guy Linden, I'd probably get him to double my land's LI allowance. If it's Ebbe Linden, I have him double the tier-free premium land, or something similar.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.