Sign in to follow this  
NyxieNevermore

Paypig

Lot's of luck with that, if you decide to change your approach and try being the pay pig I could help you out with that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Lot's of luck with that, if you decide to change your approach and try being the pay pig I could help you out with that.

I'm a Domme lol ? I would never be someone's paypig 

17 hours ago, NyxieNevermore said:

I'm a Domme lol ? I would never be someone's paypig 

Never say never

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Never say never

Seriously? Now you're just trolling. I'm not a noob when it comes to the lifestyle so just stop. 

8 minutes ago, NyxieNevermore said:

Seriously? Now you're just trolling. I'm not a noob when it comes to the lifestyle so just stop

...straightens her profile picture before saying:

The forum lifestyle is not like the findom lifestyle. Your experience there won't help you here.

We're a rowdy bunch, don't take us seriously.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...straightens her profile picture before saying:

The forum lifestyle is not like the findom lifestyle. Your experience there won't help you here.

We're a rowdy bunch, don't take us seriously.

Ok I get that, but I don't appreciate being made fun of for making a simple post about findom. It's not like I'm being rude about it. So excuse me if I am a little defensive. Everyone posting so far is just poking fun. I may as well delete it.. 

Q: What do you call a woman that gives sexual attention in exchange for money?

On 5/17/2017 at 6:29 PM, NyxieNevermore said:

I'm a Domme lol

OK

It is nothing against you personally, Nyxie.  It is just that the repetitive nature from the vast number of people looking for someone to subsidize their fantasies gets rather dull over time.  There's a new sugar baby or findom posting every week.  Some times they catch some ribbing, other times the post rolls on down the page with 0 replies.  Hey, at  lest yours is getting bumped. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I don't care what you call me, as long as I get paid.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

OK

It is nothing against you personally, Nyxie.  It is just that the repetitive nature from the vast number of people looking for someone to subsidize their fantasies gets rather dull over time.  There's a new sugar baby or findom posting every week.  Some times they catch some ribbing, other times the post rolls on down the page with 0 replies.  Hey, at  lest yours is getting bumped. 

Then why post if it's dull? If it's not your thing just ignore and move on. That's what I do. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NyxieNevermore said:

Then why post if it's dull? If it's not your thing just ignore and move on. That's what I do. 

We ask ourselves that question every day... yet here we are again.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NyxieNevermore said:

We obviously don't think our own posts are dull, we may very well be delusional in this but it is what we think.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

we may very well be delusional in this but it is what we think.

You make delusion sound like a bad thing. It's keeping us all alive, ya know.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NyxieNevermore said:

So excuse me if I am a little defensive. Everyone posting so far is just poking fun. I may as well delete it.

How can a Dom(me) deal with a rowdy sub, a brat, if the first response to any opposition is "You guys are mean, I am picking up my bat and ball, and going home".

Edited by Callum Meriman
I forgot the bat! zomg
  • Like 3

On 17.5.2017 at 5:42 AM, NyxieNevermore said:

Hey there, my name is Nyxie. Or PrimalDreamer In world. Im looking to try findom on SL. If your a paypig looking for a owner send me a message. 

First fill me, then kill me.

sparschwein-mit-hammer.jpg

12 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I don't care what you call me, as long as I get paid.

Well, calling me kinky names has a price tag.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

How can a Dom(me) deal with a rowdy sub, a brat, if the first response to any opposition is "You guys are mean, I am picking up my bat and ball, and going home".

I never said I was into brats. 

On 5/18/2017 at 7:45 PM, NyxieNevermore said:

Ok I get that, but I don't appreciate being made fun of for making a simple post about findom. It's not like I'm being rude about it. So excuse me if I am a little defensive. Everyone posting so far is just poking fun. I may as well delete it..

**these are merely expressions of my thoughts and what ive seen and learned there is no disrespect, hate, love, ect meant, purely sharing***

the thing is nyxie, is there  is no telling if you are a legit person wanting to do this, or one of those fakes that just want someone else to pay for their sl, sadly from what i have seen in sl... findom is kinda ruined by the people who merely want to do it, act a somewhat dom(mee) to pull em in, suck em dry and then don't give the sub any more attention till more lindens are involved and given there are rlv collars that can just take lindens automatically.. well in sl its kinds farked imo, thats why i always tell people, if ya really wanna do findom, don't let rlv do it, find a way with your dom(mee) findom is just one of meny kinks, surely a dom(mee) would undersand a sub wanting to play it safe as this is real money not to mention, if it was irl, it would be willingly handed over (if im understanding the whole findom irl thing, im not expert and im not into it, i just research alot of things) ..all for a virtual world... so, don't get so rawr faced when people in a broad community do not take ya serously, we do not know if you are or are not legit, better place for this might be a findom group or sim to look ya know 

Since there was a new post I caught up with this thread and I was about to go off on someone about the idiotic spelling errors. When I read the OP I'd thought that she meant to say 'femdom' and was just too lazy or too stupid to correct it. Then it keeps getting repeated, by other people. So of course I went to Google. Yeah. Findom. It's exactly like the Femdom scene EXCEPT: you gots to pay your money before Madame (or Madam) will deign to notice you.

Lord knows I am the last person in the world to give anyone flack about their sexual/psychological interests. But to me this is nothing but the normal Femdom scene except the Domme has discovered a way to make the sub pay her to dominate him. Seems kinda off-putting to me. And very mercenary. 

• Like 1