omg this glitch~

chatsitediva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

o m g

So....I bought rezology Lalalala hair. It came with a "null base" ....I put it on, it was dark brown with really dark eyebrows.

I wear red hair and I didn't like this one so I took it all off.

However, the base won't come off. It doesn't show up in my worn items but it shows up no matter what outfit or hair I put on and no matter what viewer I use.

I have tried teleporting back and forth, ,I've tried clearing cache.

Nothing has worked.

Suggestions PLEASE?

12 answers to this question

You cannot take off a hair base.  You have to wear a different one to replace it.

There are 4 things that can never be removed but only replaced like this.  Shape, skin, eyes and hair base.  Your avatar cannot be rendered if one of these is missing or corrupt.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress

1 hour ago, chatsitediva said:

Right, but I've tried replacing it with other tattoo hair bases and it won't go away.

Not a tattoo.  That won't work.

BigFour.PNG.e02ff37171b3c7d721a3395f5beab4a1.PNG 

You need to replace it with another hair that has the inventory icon that looks like a head in profile like in the picture above.

These 4 things can never be removed.  If you want something different you have to replace them.  These are the only 4 things that work like this.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, chatsitediva said:

Perhaps I should add that I also bought the CATWA Bento Jessica head....
and it's this head that they seem to be stuck to.

There are two hairbases on the Catwa heads. If you have the dark base on the upper hairbase, it will cover any attempt to change the lower base. Switch between upper and lower, clear both.

Since the eyebrows changed too, are they back to normal? If not, clear them too.

For skins, it is no "clear" button. That goes for demo skins too. You must find the page with the included Catwa skins and change to one of those. Or use one other skin applier.

Edit: There is no Catwa BENTO head named "Jessica". Maybe it is a misunderstanding. Jessica was the first head Catwa made, it is cheaper that the Bento heads, and I am not sure if the HUD is the same on this first head and the new ones.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

On 19.5.2017 at 1:09 AM, chatsitediva said:

I swear....I paid $3600 and thought it was 'bento'  -face palms-

I tried all of them on! lol

Thanks ya'll.

Aww. But there is no need for it to be Bento, if you are happy with it, and don't want to adjust the face. Bento is most important for those who like a head, but would want to tweak it a bit. And the Bento heads cost 5000 L, so you saved some there. Jessica has some nice animations.

But is that hairbase issue solved?

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2497 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.