Closed/refunded result when processing credit?

anonymissblondie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hai . I sold my lindens and now have a USD balance its over 10 dollars . when I process Credit  ? it seems like its processing  and says 'in progress' and then a few hours later when I check the status it says Closed/refunded . Ive tried processing it again but get the same result. Any idea why or what I should do to remedy this?  Fanx  :)

14 answers to this question

If your limits for credit transfer are L$0, then you won't be able to do a credit transfer until the limits increase. (Read this recent thread on the topic.)  That should happen 30 days after your first L$ transaction on the LindeX.  If your first LindeX transaction was more than 30 days ago, you should probably call the LL billing Office to ask directly. Everyone here is a SL resident like you, so we can only guess about what's going on in your account. 

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE

France: 0805-101-490

Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE

Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE

Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE

Spain: 90-083-9074

UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 3

6 hours ago, anonymissblondie said:

hai . I sold my lindens and now have a USD balance its over 10 dollars . when I process Credit  ? it seems like its processing  and says 'in progress' and then a few hours later when I check the status it says Closed/refunded . Ive tried processing it again but get the same result. Any idea why or what I should do to remedy this?  Fanx  :)

how much is it over 10 dollars?... the net result must be over 10... so you need to have 10 usd + transaction fees

• Like 1

As Alwin said (but maybe not clearly enough :D) you need $13 in order to cash out. $10 is the minimum for Paypal (their rule) and Linden Lab takes out $3 now.  So make some more money and then you can cash out.  

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:02 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

how much is it over 10 dollars?... the net result must be over 10... so you need to have 10 usd + transaction fees

yes its actually 331 usd. :/ the process credit progress resulted in Closed/refunded status again today :( . no resolution from sl support either the support tickets ive opened or the phone call I made and spoke with sl support in Los Angeles

sighs

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:51 PM, Rolig Loon said:

If your limits for credit transfer are L$0, then you won't be able to do a credit transfer until the limits increase. (Read this recent thread on the topic.)  That should happen 30 days after your first L$ transaction on the LindeX.  If your first LindeX transaction was more than 30 days ago, you should probably call the LL billing Office to ask directly. Everyone here is a SL resident like you, so we can only guess about what's going on in your account. 

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

Local Toll-Free numbers

US/Canada: 800-294-1067 FREE

France: 0805-101-490

Germany: 800-724-4552 FREE

Japan: 800-100-3060 FREE

Brazil: 800-878-3076 FREE

Spain: 90-083-9074

UK: 800-086-9081 FREE

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277

**Note: Support is offered only in English

okee so even though I have bought lindens many times on this account it wont matter and ill still have to wait 30 days because its the first time ive tried to process credit? am I understanding this correctly? oh and fanx Loon ♥

2 minutes ago, anonymissblondie said:

okee so even though I have bought lindens many times on this account it wont matter and ill still have to wait 30 days because its the first time ive tried to process credit? am I understanding this correctly?

No, your limits start to increase when you make your first LindeX transaction.  If you have used the LindeX to buy L$ in the past, your limit clock started then.  As I said before,

On 5/16/2017 at 5:51 PM, Rolig Loon said:

If your first LindeX transaction was more than 30 days ago, you should probably call the LL billing Office to ask directly.

Nobody here in Answers will be able to look into your account to find out exactly what's going on inside.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

No, your limits start to increase when you make your first LindeX transaction.  If you have used the LindeX to buy L$ in the past, your limit clock started then.  As I said before,

Nobody here in Answers will be able to look into your account to find out exactly what's going on inside.

okay well Ive spent way too much on lindens many x lol so it should be okee then . heres a screenshot could this be why? it does say 30 days despite the fact that Ive purchased literally a few hundred dollars of ls over the past few years :l

30daysomg.JPG

so I guess even though Ive bought lindens way many x my clock didn't start til now? :l im confused  :l

oh and in reference to me calling billing support, as I stated before "no resolution from sl support either the support tickets ive opened or the phone call I made and spoke with sl support in Los Angeles " :)

Edited by anonymissblondie

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

It says very clearly that you have a 30 day Credit processing limit of $999.00 and have only used $337.38 of it, so you can still process $661.62.  What's the problem?

good question :) and that 337 is the amount that continues to result in 'Closed/Refunded" sighs

Edited by anonymissblondie

• Administrators
1 hour ago, anonymissblondie said:

good question :) and that 337 is the amount that continues to result in 'Closed/Refunded" sighs

Hello there anonymissblondie!

Our records show that you currently have a case regarding this issue. We encourage you to direct any questions or concerns you may have to your case (Case # 02493398) as we will be unable to assist you with this issue on the forums or the answers page.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristin Linden said:

Hello there anonymissblondie!

Our records show that you currently have a case regarding this issue. We encourage you to direct any questions or concerns you may have to your case (Case # 02493398) as we will be unable to assist you with this issue on the forums or the answers page.

Give your profile pic, I've been expecting nebulous answers from you. You're such a disappointment, Kristin.

;-).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.