Reclaimed Land Need HELP!!!

SilverFang Zenovka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

my family and I have land with delta estates and we cant get on our land, the manager no longer is part of the estates quitting so we are out on a limb here. all of our stuff is there ALSO the guy who quit said the land was reclaimed by LLs so we just want to get our stuff back and the money for the time that is left on the land.

2 answers to this question

Well, you won't get any money back, but you can probably reclaim your stuff.  You'll have to do it quickly, though.  Submit a support case to Linden Lab explaining the situation and ask if they can reopen the region long enough for you and other residents to get in and gather up your things.  If it has been less than a month or so, they should be able to do that.  They won't do it many times though, so try to get together with other residents when you find out when you can get in.

• Like 1

Rolig is right, but it's not clear from your post that the region has actually been "reclaimed" (i.e., taken off line) by LL.  If that is the case...if the region actually is not on the grid...then follow Rolig's advice.

If the region is still there, forget about the land manager.  Contact the estate owner and ask that you be allowed access to remove your things...or at least that they return them to you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.