WHY OH WHY????

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Nothing bad about going to clubs and making lots of Lindens, you are helping to keep the SL economy strong.

No I had a great time and made tons of lindens..

But it kind of went to my head a little bit..I used to dance for GOL and ended up becoming Head manager before I left..

I'll never HM someplace that big ever again..You have zero life and tied down to IM's from the moment you log in until you log out..And obligated to answer them..hehehehe

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'll never HM someplace that big ever again..You have zero life and tied down to IM's from the moment you log in until you log out..And obligated to answer them..hehehehe

This is why I dance as a freelancer using public poles, i know it is less money but it is for freedom, if I don't feel like or cannot work a particular day i just don't, and no one is bothered by it.

• Like 3

On 5/13/2017 at 1:06 PM, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Can't there be a way to change whether someone can see if your inworld BEFORE you log in??? (Just wishful thinking) I want to go inworld, but someone is in who will immediately bombard me with PMs. It would just be easier to change his ability to see me ahead of time¬¬

Aislin, I SO feel your pain!  A few years back a stalker ran me completely off my 2005 Original Avatar.  LL told me (on my Original) repeatedly that changing the Presence system would cause all kind of issues, inconvenience sellers, do bad things to Vendor systems, cause Dogs and Cats to have "relations" and generally create issues.

So I gave up all that Inventory.  Not a good solution.  Hopefully things or regimes change and solve this.

giphy.gif?response_id=5920c17896928e659b

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Talligurl said:

This is why I dance as a freelancer using public poles, i know it is less money but it is for freedom, if I don't feel like or cannot work a particular day i just don't, and no one is bothered by it.

I was pretty free there as a dancer..Heck a lot of times when they still had dancers there,it was hard to find a spot  on stage..

It was when I went Head manager is when it wore me out..Plus made way less than when I danced.. Head manager was salary of like 5k a week and paperwork and being on the front lines of dealing with all the dancers and club drama..

Dancing,I could come and go as I pleased,plus I was making back then, anywhere from 20 to 60k a set,depending how long I stayed out there..

It just got old after doing it for like 4 years..hehehe

• Like 2

I've always wanted LL to make it to where if you have yourself set to hidden to others that you should not show as online anywhere unless you choose to share that info & when someone messages you they automatically get the same message they would get if you were actually offline.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.